My Departure.

wow didnt think you new spidergnome im on the same server as he is. Pretty cool guy. Hope you have fun at your new realm.

-Tazzdor

Twinkytoes said:
Don't know how to turn it off :S, and you absolutely raped me. Nice job :D

right click the web spell on your pets action bar

if the lil thing circling around it stops, you know you're doinitrite

im gonn alet u know now if i c u in aren and ur pet resists more than 2 of my fears i am leaving

I play on emberstorm.. Kinda thinking about going ruin.. I get like 2 WSGs a day, not enough skill on horde .. Not any fun.. Anyone wan to give me some overall info , I heard you guys just have a lot of players but I don't get that impression from some of the writers here. If I could ge some high priced item to bring over and such that would help too. Just wan to be able to play my twink..

Tonkks said:
I play on emberstorm.. Kinda thinking about going ruin.. I get like 2 WSGs a day, not enough skill on horde .. Not any fun.. Anyone wan to give me some overall info , I heard you guys just have a lot of players but I don't get that impression from some of the writers here. If I could ge some high priced item to bring over and such that would help too. Just wan to be able to play my twink..

2-5 minute wait for WSG, and 2s poping all the time.

Tyvm twinky for quick reply, any guilds that casual premade? I want to play with skilled players and not the fails here (except for nova and mardie;) and I'd need my second shadowfang, good economy there.. Just very tirednof playing with fails if I even get a pop

Tonkks said:
Tyvm twinky for quick reply, any guilds that casual premade? I want to play with skilled players and not the fails here (except for nova and mardie;) and I'd need my second shadowfang, good economy there.. Just very tirednof playing with fails if I even get a pop

Go to Crusade's Thread, Theres a bunch of guild recruiting, you should log on some servers and ask the guildes, I'm sure a bunch will let you join! =D

Users who are viewing this thread