my banktoon is now a..

Ego said:
If you wanna be a real pimp level 1 twink like me, you get the TCG Turtle.

I don't believe this til I see a vid or SS:p.

'Bout getting the defias mask, any place where your minimap says "Westfall" should be exp free. If it says something else like "The Deadmines" you will most likely get exp. Try standing outside one of those defias zones, just outside. Have a friend bring them outside the area and loot.

Another thing, wouldn't it work to run dead from SW to westfall and have a friend use master looter and give you the item while you are ghost.?

Boglund said:
I don't believe this til I see a vid or SS:p.

'Bout getting the defias mask, any place where your minimap says "Westfall" should be exp free. If it says something else like "The Deadmines" you will most likely get exp. Try standing outside one of those defias zones, just outside. Have a friend bring them outside the area and loot.

Another thing, wouldn't it work to run dead from SW to westfall and have a friend use master looter and give you the item while you are ghost.?

Awww yeah. Check my album, I have multiple pictures of my level 1 twink on his mount pimpin' up Durotar. >:3 I would make a video, but I play on satellite internet (fail) and it takes a good 3 hours to upload like a 20 second video Q_Q.

ffs its a lvl 1.. get the summon i fyou ding guess what... take 2 sec make a new one and get summoned again :p

Nice Ego, I remember a dude spoke to me on youtube or ingame about his lvl 1 twink with turtle and shit, he had no pics and vids he could show me and he sounded a bit like you. That wouldn't happen to be you would it:p? I'm Boglund/Bøglund and the youtube channel name is LevelOneTwinks.

I would go lifestealing all the way.

EDIT: But prewotlk I had ALL viable enchants on wep for a rogue (still have actually); icy,fiery,lifestealing,crusader,5dmg,unholy. Can't come up with all, it was fun switching between 'em but lifestealing was used 98% of the time and it is a must. Fiery can be nice too though, I never found crusader good enough to use over lifestealing due to the rare procc, but against another lvl 1 twink rogue with crusader it can be a hell when his crusader proccs though, but still go for lifestealing.

Boglund said:
Nice Ego, I remember a dude spoke to me on youtube or ingame about his lvl 1 twink with turtle and shit, he had no pics and vids he could show me and he sounded a bit like you. That wouldn't happen to be you would it:p? I'm Boglund/Bøglund and the youtube channel name is LevelOneTwinks.

Hmm, sounds somewhat familiar, my youtube name (that I'm VERY rarely on) is yourmom4me. I'm not quite sure if it was me or not hehe, but I used to visit that channel alot to see how my level 1 twink was compared to the other's listed on the site. :)

so guys just another update on the status of purplechron:

violet hat

voice amplification module

exceptional stormshroud shoulders

linen cloak +3agi

haliscan Jacket +6stats

rich purple silk shirt

guild tabard lol

cracked leather bracers +9stam

cracked leather gloves +15agi

squealer's belt

tuxedo pats +rugged armor kit

cracked leather boots + 7 agi

mood ring x2

insignia of the alliance

swift hand of justice

balanced heartseeker + lifestealing

atm im about to start grinding the rep for the pouch should be done in 2 hours..

and im now starting heroics for the boa bow :) :) :)

after which im going to find some feathered arrows, and some pots/scrolls

already got discombobulator ray, mageweave bandages, rumsey

whitekush said:
so guys just another update on the status of purplechron:

violet hat

voice amplification module

exceptional stormshroud shoulders

linen cloak +3agi

haliscan Jacket +6stats

rich purple silk shirt

guild tabard lol

cracked leather bracers +9stam

cracked leather gloves +15agi

squealer's belt

tuxedo pats +rugged armor kit

cracked leather boots + 7 agi

mood ring x2

insignia of the alliance

swift hand of justice

balanced heartseeker + lifestealing

atm im about to start grinding the rep for the pouch should be done in 2 hours..

and im now starting heroics for the boa bow :) :) :)

after which im going to find some feathered arrows, and some pots/scrolls

already got discombobulator ray, mageweave bandages, rumsey

[ITEM]Worn Leather Gloves[/ITEM].

whitekush said:
update:

got my furbolg medacine pouch and the consumables i need, only thing i'm really missing is the BoA bow and the feathered arrows...

also, i kinda wanna make a lvl 1 raid against a doomguard.

if anyone is interested.

That would so rock! I can see it now... Level 80 tank holding agro with 39 level ones hacking away! :)

Hmm, I see you're getting the Dalaran hat, nothing wrong with that (small, but nice little armor boost) but imho, Battered Jungle Hat is better. Again this is an opinion, but I mean you could wear a purple turban OR a pimp hat.. ^_^. Not like 3 armor makes a big-difference either hehe.

I see you've been reading my WoWWiki page whitekush ;)

back before wrath the best weapon used to be Keen Machete even the best two handers didn't hit this hard. now the BOA weapons gives like 6dps at level 1, such a big boost in DPs for level 1 !

oh and dont forget to buy your first spell too !

EDIT:

hehehe, too bad you can't have the ruby shades anymore, it was stylish on my level 1 twink warrior back then !

by the way, i'd go with

Users who are viewing this thread