my 70 with Wrathful glad tabard 2300 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzii you online Skype Cyberz?

2300 on a 70 (while not necessarily skill wise) is very impressive.. you must have played a ridic amount of games lol.

I kinda want to go over to Bloodlust.. you guys accepting people to your guild?

yea we accept peeps. we are really more of a pvp guild and we like to bg alot. so to have the most fun id make sure to get bc capped.

It's been known for quite some time, however, alot of teams got Banned and their team ratings removed so far for this wintrading.

nice to see you guys have 3s...hopefully not a byproduct of win trading. really no 3s organized in vindi afaik, but 2s all day long

GJ win trading. Or, arranging wins w/e. Every game is against your own guild. 90%+ is won. Thumbs down for that. Thumbs up for wrathful tab :D

i dont have any proof but i think its pretty presumptuous to think this guy (or his team) were the 1st to figure out 70s could get this tabard.

also sad that all the games were against own guildies (makes sense cuz 3s arent that popular)......i just a) hope you didnt cheat to get it, that'd be lame or b) hope you dont get caught. to get banned for a tabard? not cool. but could happen since you posted it on forums

If you get banned, you lose all gear and arena points gained through arena. Happened to 3 people on our server.

whelp hope that was worth it

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO NEGATIVE?

Be happy for someone who achieved something no one else has, Who cares if they cheated to get it, Still fucking cool.

Grats Kuzii. guild im in is about to do the same

Scrumped said:

Be happy for someone who achieved something no one else has, Who cares if they cheated to get it, Still fucking cool.

Because he cheated?

Sure it's an new achievement for a level 70, or for most of us anyways. But at the end of the day he didn't really earn it. It's like taking a ski lift to the top of a mountain and then claiming that you hiked all the way up.

Scrumped said:

nobody proved he is or isnt the 1st person. it doesnt take a degree in rocket surgery to see that the tabard is ilvl 80, doesnt require lvl 80.

grats on win trading, and proclaiming you are planning on win trading. is it really worth it to get banned and have it removed? 9/10 people wont notice it anyways. and the 10th person will just bug you with questions on how/where you got it. altho i guess you could just tell them you cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread