my 70 with Wrathful glad tabard 2300 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzii said:
its pretty impossible to wintrade 3s. you kids are welcome to transfer and face us.

how is it impossible? virtually no 70splay 3s/5s, and i play on vindication, so getting each other time after time wouldnt be impossible. and ur obviously guildies so u say "lol ima kill u dis time, k?"

rite?

wut aboot that armory page of the min and a half "battle" with no damage or healing done?

im sooo0o0o0o0oo0oo0 angry, lolnou

It's not a new idea at all, we had been thinking about this a year ago aswell in the old iddqd days, but we didnt take the risk of getting banned.

I got quite a few friends that all got banned so far from wintrading it up so consider yourself lucky (If noone is going to report you yet) because im sure some random moron will.

Ofcourse its a awesome tabard and the only way to get it is by wintrading, but ye ...

Kuzii said:
its pretty impossible to wintrade 3s. you kids are welcome to transfer and face us.

You must be very good then to beat them without them doing any damage or healing, at all.

hey that last push to 2300 is brutal sorry for speeding up the inevitable. You would be surprised but no one likes getting farmed to 2300 when that are playing thier best. No one wanted to play us anymore

Kuzii said:
Offer still stands you can feel free to xfer and challenge us in 3s we won't complain:)

tempting....but then wed have to wait for you to be unbanned o.0

btw: checked your BG forums, didnt see any postings for 3s/5s or really any about 70s in general. calling bullshit on "ppl got tired of being beat", unless of course that means you were just wintrading with randoms. vindication is supposedly the most populated for 70 twinks and we dont even run 3s or 5s, so just callin BS on yall. just take your bans like men and enjoy the tabard while you have it

@groove: nobody methinks, everyone loves me, and by extension it

let me know when you xfer falkor can can set up 3s.

please make sure you partners arent terrible we wouldnt want it to look like we're wintrading

:)

im sure as long as you did more than 1 damage and a single point of healing people might not think so

but please, continue to lie. actually id say xfer to vindi since that is the most popular place and we dont have 3s or 5s, maybe you could start something new11!!! (or get laughed off for cheating and getting banned)

Ew vindication is lolbad the top team was Epochs priest/rogue that got to rank in in 1piece brutal merc and shit lawl. when your at 2100 you get the shittest que pops :\

Kuzii said:
let me know when you xfer falkor can can set up 3s.

please make sure you partners arent terrible we wouldnt want it to look like we're wintrading

:)

Seriously why are you lying? Fight history has been linked. Your opponents did 0 damage, and 0 healing. You wintraded, face it, now stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread