US MVQ Exposed

Again done arguing, its pointless because im going to continually deny it, and you'll continually affirm it. Therefore an endless loop of arguing when I just want to get some sleep. I said before to settle the arguement i'll take the blame and say I used one eventhough I didnt, because regardless it wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game.
[doublepost=1553495310,1553495244][/doublepost]Also for the record make a macro that is /use third wind potion it will show the amount you have in your bags.
Wrong. If you have /cast Rejuvenation in the macro BEFORE the potion, the tooltip will show as Rejuve. Another thing about your so called 'neck' macro, if that was indeed the macro you used, both rejuve and your neck would casted simultaniously which they didn't.

upload_2019-3-25_2-34-27.png
upload_2019-3-25_2-34-37.png

[doublepost=1553495730,1553495678][/doublepost]You can also see that I have 55 potions which if you go back to yesterdays posts you'll see i had 55 then and im in westfall therefore cannot get anymore.

View attachment 10958View attachment 10959
[doublepost=1553495730,1553495678][/doublepost]You can also see that I have 55 potions which if you go back to yesterdays posts you'll see i had 55 then and im in westfall therefore cannot get anymore.
That's just not the same thing as the macro we're talking about. You have your potion first, so obviously the tooltip is going to show as that potion, unless you state otherwise with a #show or #showtooltip.

Honestly I give up guys im going to bed I've been trying to go to bed for like and hour now and ive officially reached the point of not caring anymore. We won regardless of the outcome of that fight therefore in the long run it doesnt matter if I did or did not use one.

Honestly I give up guys im going to bed I've been trying to go to bed for like and hour now and ive officially reached the point of not caring anymore. We won regardless of the outcome of that fight therefore in the long run it doesnt matter if I did or did not use one.
Cute how you keep ignoring my points. I agree you should stop, you're just going to embarrass yourself further.

Have a good sleep, see you in the gulch tomorrow :)

Everyone has agreed that the outcome of that fight wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game so therefore lets just all agree to drop the argument and save any effort we have left for after the wargame whenever we get around to that lol

Everyone has agreed that the outcome of that fight wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game so therefore lets just all agree to drop the argument and save any effort we have left for after the wargame whenever we get around to that lol
Trying to back out of the discussion after realising you're being proved wrong? :thinking:

just let me know when the 10v10 happens i'd love to watch that :)

also next time it's better to just admit when you popped shit instead of coming up with a new excuse when proof is shown 6 times in a row

i couldnt care less about that game just found it funny how hard you tried denying using consumables :D :) :D :) :p

Trying to back out of the discussion after realising you're being proved wrong? :thinking:
Trying to go to bed for a lecture that is in 4 hours now. Settle it in the gultch like you said.

dont get me wrong, i never want to side with mvq
but here's what i've gathered from the vid

ur team has stacked players compared to theirs not to mention hpal v rsham matchup, u do nothing special, and u only win with a 1 cap
1 thing i took away is @Stunar fking up his trap timing when ur healing before picking flag
disappointing in my eyes but maybe ur trying to highlight something else?
i BARELY miss timed it fkin tilted that i didnt get it but he would have died if he didnt third wind so

ure right man, i think ure better than me tbh. the way you keyboard turn, spam consumables and backpeddle is just insane. i can't compete
mvq spammed that bg with speedpots and still lost
dont get it twisted, he does this all the time not just today so the excuses are invalid
and he has the audacity to call someone out on their consumable abuse
or call himself best fc i have never seen a more delusional person, he is scum and needs to l2p
hypocrite confirmed
all credibility is lost
i hope you learn from this experience

Users who are viewing this thread