US MVQ Exposed

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
can u put a 10 man together? if ure so good let's wargame and see ur performance without consums :)

ikQPJUm.png

Using consums only does 1 thing: Giving you an edge over people who don't use them.
Why would you want to have an edge over people? Your goal in a competitive environment should always be to play on an even playing field. You wouldn't wanna play soccer with an advantage from the start, such as starting with 5 points or something.

And yes, you could argue that everyone should use consums because it'd be more fun. This might be true, but it's unrealistic. Everyone will never be using consums. But making everyone not use consums is very possible. That happened during all of WoD.

Only argument you can make which is valid, is that you don't care about an even playing field. You just wanna goof around. And that argument is definitely valid, except for the fact that no one wants to play versus someone who's starting the game with an edge. So you're ruining the fun for other people.

i could use ur argument against u aswell; you're unable to process crossing mid field without using crutches (consums)

Hypocrite: Someone who conveniently forgets their own faults to point out someone else's.

Stay small xo

i regret my decision

a rogue speed potted on mvq for cut in this game (because his 3 brain cells didn't register that he was out of position) so mvq potted as a response, was there and witnessed it along with 3 other ppl

ikQPJUm.png

Hypocrite: Someone who conveniently forgets their own faults to point out someone else's.

Stay small xo

I seccond this post

My guy even put the definition of hypocrite in here.

Not possible, considering that rogue was with me on defense at the time of the speed pot in question. If it happened at a different time maybe.
[doublepost=1553482585,1553482555][/doublepost]
Wheres the excuse for this game then @Mvq

r u guys ok
https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousHomelyAppleOMGScoots

not a crutch to play on an even playing field buddy
Using consums only does 1 thing: Giving you an edge over people who don't use them.
Why would you want to have an edge over people? Your goal in a competitive environment should always be to play on an even playing field. You wouldn't wanna play soccer with an advantage from the start, such as starting with 5 points or something.

And yes, you could argue that everyone should use consums because it'd be more fun. This might be true, but it's unrealistic. Everyone will never be using consums. But making everyone not use consums is very possible. That happened during all of WoD.

Not even the speed pot we're talking about plus that rogue has literally no gear idk why you'd even be concerned lol

no way ure not a troll, LOL I literally provide video evidence for my claim that I speed potted so I wouldn't get sapped by a rogue speedpotting LMFAO

no way ure not a troll, LOL I literally provide video evidence for my claim that I speed potted so I wouldn't get sapped by a rogue speedpotting LMFAO

ironic that we're talking about one instance of mvq speed potting when ohjusttwinks literally chugs enough potions to relive his old job at burger king as a human kitchen grease receptacle

That's a terrible argument lmao. You said it yourself. "Using consums only does 1 thing: Giving you an edge over people who don't use them."

The argument being it's ok because the rogue speed potted is irrelevant because it's not a 1v1. There is 9 other players on the board not using consums that you gave yourself an edge over. Potentially ruining an enemy hunters positioning that was set up perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread