US MVQ Exposed

Again its not on my bars. Also because I was interested in seeing if thats actually true i did it and i go from 20% to 67% the auto attack takes my to 64% not 67%. Sorry bud.
[doublepost=1553493413,1553493345][/doublepost]ALSO ALSO ALSO im like 75% sure that third wind shares a cd with healthstone and i use that like 3 seconds later.
[doublepost=1553493477][/doublepost]And lastly I would have used my belt before using a potion considering its a 1200 absorb compared to a like 800 heal.

yawn all these lies you made me put in effort just to prove you wrong

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulJazzyFalconPanicVis

check your character's animation dude what you putting in your mouth? is that a necklace or?

Cant answer that one for you bud, I just know that I didnt use it considering the fact its not on my bars. Did i open my bags and right click it?

its not hard to have hidden bars, gg dude maybe next time :)

also could just have a diff icon for a /use third wind potion on your T bind

dont play dumb

just own up

there's no denying it dude.

T bind is potion of defiance. And considering I have right action bar showing and using basic wow UI theres no hidden bar.

9b9f82998c1e9f71e2064a6fab1aab18.png

uh oh

but go ahead keep denying it, only people you'd ever convince are the illidan idiots u queue with

And anyways even if i did magically somehow use one.... it didnt change the output of the game considering my team was right infront of tunnel (or coming up the tunnel) and would have gotten the flag anyways. I cant explain the animation so for the sake of ending this retarded ass fight that neither of us are going to win I'll take the blame. The point of the video anyways was to show that I dont spam pots to beat mvq. Considering the only point where there's even a doubt of me using a potion had nothing to do with us winning the game. Anyways its 2 am and I have a 7 am lecture so im going to sleep. I could care less about the video I was just spammed to post it.
[doublepost=1553494198,1553494134][/doublepost]
upload_2019-3-25_2-9-49.png
my bad didnt realize that one wasnt on
[doublepost=1553494252][/doublepost]
And what's your macro for your '2' bind?
upload_2019-3-25_2-10-47.png

its my gear sets
[doublepost=1553494326][/doublepost]on the topic of that if anyone knows how to fix the stupid bug where it keeps trying to equip your offhand instead of your staff hmu lol

i mean it prob wouldnt have changed the game, im not personally saying it would but dont go around saying you didnt pop shit when you did

also mvq speedpotted once to avoid a rogue speedpotting on him, he got sapped on it anyway so that didnt change the game either

looking at team comps you shouldnt ever lose that anyway and only capping once is pretty embarassing

but yeah im looking forward to the 10v10 wargame that's supposed to be happening

And anyways even if i did magically somehow use one.... it didnt change the output of the game considering my team was right infront of tunnel (or coming up the tunnel) and would have gotten the flag anyways. I cant explain the animation so for the sake of ending this retarded ass fight that neither of us are going to win I'll take the blame. The point of the video anyways was to show that I dont spam pots to beat mvq. Considering the only point where there's even a doubt of me using a potion had nothing to do with us winning the game. Anyways its 2 am and I have a 7 am lecture so im going to sleep. I could care less about the video I was just spammed to post it.
[doublepost=1553494198,1553494134][/doublepost]View attachment 10951 my bad didnt realize that one wasnt on
[doublepost=1553494252][/doublepost]
View attachment 10952
its my gear sets
[doublepost=1553494326][/doublepost]on the topic of that if anyone knows how to fix the stupid bug where it keeps trying to equip your offhand instead of your staff hmu lol
Also around the time you say you used your neck heal, you didn't press the bind on your bars. But both your Potion of Defiance and neck bind 'greyed' out.

You spam your 'R' bind after you get hoj'd. The picture is a rejuve, but the hot doesn't apply to you. Instead you receive a 900 heal, with both Swiftmends on CD.

So as I said, you wouldn't have gotten out of FR without consums.

You didn't even check if anyone was on D by clicking your BGE. You simply walked into 3 people and would've died but crutched on your third wind potion. Such skill.
It was called out in discord that they were up there. So i didnt need to if you look at BGE you can see i clicked on the rogue. And again with the "wouldnt have gotten out of the flagroom" my whole team was right infront of tunnel they would have gotten the flag had i died. Therefore even IF i did use one (which i didnt) you wouldn't have capped.

Also around the time you say you used your neck heal, you didn't press the bind on your bars. But both your Potion of Defiance and neck bind 'greyed' out.

he's a cheeky fucker i'll give him that

he presses his 'rejuv' bind that's on R when he potted, only time he ever presses the R bind, it never flashes GCD i wonder why

that's just not a rejuvenation is it

especially as when you press it your rejuv doesnt refresh

*kiss* *kiss* better luck next time

i mean it prob wouldnt have changed the game, im not personally saying it would but dont go around saying you didnt pop shit when you did

also mvq speedpotted once to avoid a rogue speedpotting on him, he got sapped on it anyway so that didnt change the game either

looking at team comps you shouldnt ever lose that anyway and only capping once is pretty embarassing

but yeah im looking forward to the 10v10 wargame that's supposed to be happening
Im looking forward to the wargame as well that way you guys can stop relying on the crutch of me "using consumables" I like how you instantly dropped the argument of me keyboard turning and backpeddling. Just need you to stop with the "spamming consumables" which in any case was proven wrong by the video because if i used a third wind there then I didnt use anything else the rest of the game therefore "spamming" is out of the question.
[doublepost=1553494847,1553494813][/doublepost]
he's a cheeky fucker i'll give him that

he presses his 'rejuv' bind that's on R when he potted, only time he ever presses the R bind, it never flashes GCD i wonder why

that's just not a rejuvenation is it

especially as when you press it your rejuv doesnt refresh

*kiss* *kiss* better luck next time
Do i really have to log back in hold up.
[doublepost=1553494906][/doublepost]
upload_2019-3-25_2-21-45.png

Im looking forward to the wargame as well that way you guys can stop relying on the crutch of me "using consumables" I like how you instantly dropped the argument of me keyboard turning and backpeddling. Just need you to stop with the "spamming consumables" which in any case was proven wrong by the video because if i used a third wind there then I didnt use anything else the rest of the game therefore "spamming" is out of the question.

im not part of the 10v10 and this is the first time im speaking to you so i guess the first part of your post isnt aimed at me

but yeah you're just gonna switch up your macro and act like it was like that during the game

it's an "oh shit" button to get both a tick heal from the original rejuv and neck heal and new rejuv. If on gcd then it just pops the neck
[doublepost=1553495018,1553494962][/doublepost]Im honestly not arguing this point anymore we'll just see in the wargame and i'll remove the macro for the next win against mvq to post that one as well #17-0 coming soon.

[doublepost=1553494906][/doublepost]View attachment 10953
Not that hard to change a macro rq. Still doesn't change the fact that your neck on your bars didn't go on CD.

that macro would show GCD if written like that

unlucky dude try again next time
Again done arguing, its pointless because im going to continually deny it, and you'll continually affirm it. Therefore an endless loop of arguing when I just want to get some sleep. I said before to settle the arguement i'll take the blame and say I used one eventhough I didnt, because regardless it wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game.
[doublepost=1553495310,1553495244][/doublepost]Also for the record make a macro that is /use third wind potion it will show the amount you have in your bags.

Users who are viewing this thread