US MVQ Exposed

I targeted the argument, not the specific situation so where is the backpedaling?

FC speed potting because 1 other person did can change everything. Even if he was going to make it over the reaction of their teammate changes in unexpected ways to sync with the FC. Potential fights or sacrifices get backtracked and the flow of predictions on recovery is ruined.

Idk what you're saying, is this english?

Just going to add some constructive criticism, but in the picture where you are potting (and sapped), you're on your first sap DR at 2 seconds left. In addition, Mvq's speed pot has 5 seconds left, therefore he had his pot activated for 10 seconds. Enemy has three rogues, one dead, and other two are very separated. IF Mvq were to respond to a potting rogue with a pot, then why would he be out of combat sapped by the exact same rogue? Assuming he saw a rogue pot across the map and then stealth, then he should respect it instead of using the pot to cover up a flaw. The situation either isn't explained clearly enough for those with an iq below 70 or someone is lying. @Mvq

Just going to add some constructive criticism, but in the picture where you are potting (and sapped), you're on your first sap DR at 2 seconds left. In addition, Mvq's speed pot has 5 seconds left, therefore he had his pot activated for 10 seconds. Enemy has three rogues, one dead, and other two are very separated. IF Mvq were to respond to a potting rogue with a pot, then why would he be out of combat sapped by the exact same rogue? Assuming he saw a rogue pot across the map and then stealth, then he should respect it instead of using the pot to cover up a flaw. The situation either isn't explained clearly enough for those with an iq below 70 or someone is lying. @Mvq

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousHomelyAppleOMGScoots

you just didnt watch the clip did you

In the image that Flamer posted, I speedpotted. You said I was a hypocrite for doing so. Then I claimed that the rogue speedpotted after me. Then you claimed that there's no way that happened because the rogue was on defense. Then I show you evidence. Then you claim that you're not talking about that time a rogue speedpotted.

Do you see the flaw in this interaction? In your last claim, you go complete fucking south.

@Ohjustgreat
[doublepost=1553484918,1553484828][/doublepost]
bIW6Tp9.jpg

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
"I go complete south." Just how "Mild" is this autism of yours?

Btw because its been spam asked for
[doublepost=1553491219,1553491187][/doublepost]@Mvq @Flamer @Dawsonz

dont get me wrong, i never want to side with mvq
but here's what i've gathered from the vid

ur team has stacked players compared to theirs not to mention hpal v rsham matchup, u do nothing special, and u only win with a 1 cap
1 thing i took away is @Stunar fking up his trap timing when ur healing before picking flag
disappointing in my eyes but maybe ur trying to highlight something else?

dont get me wrong, i never want to side with mvq
but here's what i've gathered from the vid

ur team has stacked players compared to theirs not to mention hpal v rsham matchup, u do nothing special, and u only win with a 1 cap
1 thing i took away is @Stunar fking up his trap timing when ur healing before picking flag
disappointing in my eyes but maybe ur trying to highlight something else?
Wasnt trying to highlight anything. I didnt do anything special im well aware, Mvq was just asking for the video to be uploaded.
[doublepost=1553492095,1553492015][/doublepost]
1:03 sick third wind u absolute fking dog
You hurt my brain i literally took third wind off my bars because I new i was recording against mvq.

so explain you gaining 50% hp out of nowhere
Armory me. Look at my neck enchant it procs for 400+ with crit.
[doublepost=1553492250,1553492217][/doublepost]That along with hot tics is the best I can explain for you bud.

OO nice call on the potions going on cd you realize that is a shared cd with the on-use on the neck right?

OO nice call on the potions going on cd you realize that is a shared cd with the on-use on the neck right?

holy shit so hots ticked and 'obviously' crit, ur neck enchant procced AND you popped neck use all on the same millisecond

with those kind of mechanics its a wonder you couldnt break 2.2 in 3s

Like literally in the part thats sped up I show that i didnt use my belt enchant just because I didnt want anyone saying i used anything lol
[doublepost=1553492508,1553492460][/doublepost]Because max level pvp bores me and everytime i hit 2k i quit... I've said this everytime you guys come at my rating

i mean you can literally put the vid in 0.25x speed and see you drop to 20%

pop something that brings you up to 70% and you get auto attacked down to 67%

i wonder if theres an item in the game that instantly gives you 50% hp, maybe a potion or something?

anyone know?

i mean you can literally put the vid in 0.25x speed and see you drop to 20%

pop something that brings you up to 70% and you get auto attacked down to 67%

i wonder if theres an item in the game that instantly gives you 50% hp, maybe a potion or something?

anyone know?
Again its not on my bars. Also because I was interested in seeing if thats actually true i did it and i go from 20% to 67% the auto attack takes my to 64% not 67%. Sorry bud.
[doublepost=1553493413,1553493345][/doublepost]ALSO ALSO ALSO im like 75% sure that third wind shares a cd with healthstone and i use that like 3 seconds later.
[doublepost=1553493477][/doublepost]And lastly I would have used my belt before using a potion considering its a 1200 absorb compared to a like 800 heal.

Users who are viewing this thread