US MVQ Exposed

Who the hell is this knockoff Voc called ohjustgreat? Fucking type and play like a spastic ur dogshit and wont win a 10v10 against anyone stop getting an ego from pugs its like bragging about winning normal games in league of legends shut up man

He just said 2 Hunters and 2 boomkin. 2+2=4. He did not say hunter specs in the post I quoted. Learn your beginner math foool
Yeah my 5 mans haven't been very good. I run double hunter double boomkin rogue. not exactly a good premade comp

he clearly stated that it was 5 INCLUDING ROGUE.
1 of his hunters was survival and his rogue has 0 gear also coz hes too lazy to gear
i agree if they gimp themselves thats their own call but im still asking u
is rogue and survival hunter meta.

Last edited:
XD as @tomxoqt doesn't know how to defend himself I'll take the initiative to do it for him.
mvq said his premade consisted out of "2x hunter 2x boomy 1x rogue"
tom said 4 meta specs should be good, obviously pointing towards the double boomy and double hunter. Never implying that rogue was a meta class. So quack asking him if rogue is meta in a matter to discredit him is invalid.
boomy is, has and will probably always be one of the strongest classes thus meta.
mvq didn't specify what spec his hunters were, so naturally he assumed it was double MM, balance of probility.
so now we have a premade of 3 of the strongest classes in the current meta, with a rogue and a surv hunter as the remaining 2.
2 classes/specs that can be highly effective in wsg if played correctly, whether theyre a "meta" class or not is debatable and highly subjective

XD as @tomxoqt doesn't know how to defend himself I'll take the initiative to do it for him.
tom said 4 meta specs should be good, obviously pointing towards the double boomy and double hunter. Never implying that rogue was a meta class. So quack asking him if rogue is meta in a matter to discredit him is invalid.
boomy is, has and will probably always be one of the strongest classes thus meta.
mvq didn't specify what spec his hunters were, so naturally he assumed it was double MM, balance of probility.
so now we have a premade of 3 of the strongest classes in the current meta, with a rogue and a surv hunter as the remaining 2.
2 classes who are highly effective in wsg if played correctly, whether theyre a "meta" class or not is debatable and highly subjective
1 - Yes and 1 of the hunters was Survival. The spec is vital. If you have 3 arcane mages or 3 fire mages its a difference, 3 MM hunters or 3 survival hunters its a difference, 3 guardian druids or 3 boomkins its a difference.
2 - Boomy was not even tier 2 in cata so that's incorrect and i dont think many played it before cata but i could be wrong on that.
3 - He assumed it and i correct him.
4 - Boomy Shaman and Mage or
[doublepost=1553704932,1553704863][/doublepost]
2 classes/specs that can be highly effective in wsg if played correctly, whether theyre a "meta" class or not is debatable and highly subjective
not really that debatable.

1 - Yes and 1 of the hunters was Survival. The spec is vital. If you have 3 arcane mages or 3 fire mages its a difference, 3 MM hunters or 3 survival hunters its a difference, 3 guardian druids or 3 boomkins its a difference.
2 - Boomy was not even tier 2 in cata so that's incorrect and i dont think many played it before cata but i could be wrong on that.
3 - He assumed it and i correct him.
4 - Boomy Shaman and Mage or

[doublepost=1553704932,1553704863][/doublepost]
not really that debatable.
1= i dont quite understand the point youre trying to make here
2= well we're not in cata, that was a decade ago. whether or not it was meta back then, I cant give you a objective answer to that as I wasnt active as a twink during that time period. My arguement was more pointed towards the latest expansions, but I admit saying "always was" wasnt the best choice of words
3= yes you corrected him, after the correction he didnt go on to imply that theyre meta classes though. If you look at his response to mvqs statement of 2 booms and 2 hunters , its a valid one due to 2 booms being meta and 2 hunters without a specified spec, taking into account balance of probibility, assuming they were MM thus also meta.
4= with 3 of the strongest classes I meant, 3 characters of the strongest classes. I dont know what you mean with "Boomy Shaman and Mage or"

you saying it isnt and me saying it is, proves my statement of it being subjective. and if something is subjective, thus not a fact.. the subject in itself becomes debatable :)

1= i dont quite understand the point youre trying to make here
2= well we're not in cata, that was a decade ago. whether or not it was meta back then, I cant give you a objective answer to that as I wasnt active as a twink during that time period. My arguement was more pointed towards the latest expansions, but I admit saying "always was" wasnt the best choice of words
3= yes you corrected him, after the correction he didnt go on to imply that theyre meta classes though. If you look at his response to mvqs statement of 2 booms and 2 hunters , its a valid one due to 2 booms being meta and 2 hunters without a specified spec, taking into account balance of probibility, assuming they were MM thus also meta.
4= with 3 of the strongest classes I meant, 3 characters of the strongest classes. I dont know what you mean with "Boomy Shaman and Mage or"

you saying it isnt and me saying it is, proves my statement of it being subjective. and if something is subjective, thus not a fact.. the subject in itself becomes debatable :)

1-The point is its huge if hes on a class that has a good spec and hes not necessarily playing it.
2- You said always has been.
3 - And he didn't necessarily admit it
4- then state that point are you stating Hunter is 1 of the strongest classes rn?

thats just not right
me breathing air, is a fact. Me being a human, is a fact. A class/spec being meta is not a fact, there is no concrete proof supporting that statement. Only the opinions of people. When something is not supported by facts, but by opinions.. its gd subjective. come on dude, this is textbook

me breathing air, is a fact. Me being a human, is a fact. A class/spec being meta is not a fact, there is no concrete proof supporting that statement. Only the opinions of people. When something is not supported by facts, but by opinions.. its gd subjective. come on dude, this is textbook
Then how do people decide the meta? based on fkn evidence and theres evidence that survival hunter isn't meta.

The words meta nd toxic shld b b& from tinkinfo. @Zeiren make it happen bby

Maybe I'll make a word tier list for most shit internet words in 2019

This conversation gives me hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. But rather than words, it's conversation.

pls dude if I post it like that I can't shitpost

Users who are viewing this thread