MURLOCKS GO RAWLRLARGU <Draenor EU> Alliance

Pump

Old School
MURLOCKS GO RAWLRLARGU Recruiting
We are looking for GOOD twinks, not the average "im half bissed" but the guys who actually know their game.

What we offer?

- Rumsey rum
- Social enviroment
- Skilled guildmates

What are the requirements?

- BiS gear (exceptions can be made)
- Know your class
- No GY FARMING/CAMPING
- You to be social (not arrogant and quiet!)

Post here or contact me in-game: Púmp @ Draenor Alliance

creative guild name :ppppPP

eu

Arent you the guy who came to draenor joined asnc then rtwp just to leave both guilds after 1-2 days? How is this? Dont get me wrong i support new guilds but it would be good to know why you left 2 of the biggest a guilds? In case of asnc you left propably the most skilled a guild 19 Eu ?

Arent you the guy who came to draenor joined asnc then rtwp just to leave both guilds after 1-2 days? How is this? Dont get me wrong i support new guilds but it would be good to know why you left 2 of the biggest a guilds? In case of asnc you left propably the most skilled a guild 19 Eu ?

Left asnc because of i was promised rtwp would be very active (and for the fact that it had 10 finns in it, as im a finn myself) turns out that rtwp was totally dead, in 3 days i saw 4 people online, and most of the members had more than 10days from the last login...

Yo, I'm interested in playing with you guys. I'm in rtwp at the moment but as you said it's not active at all so I'm looking for a new place to stay. Would be awesome to meet up online and see if I can introduce myself properly sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread