Most useful xpac of enchanting for f2p

Lowave

Veteran
I mean I could just level them all but it’s already a huge gear grind and I was wondering which of the expansions enchanting to max if I only had a choice of one of them. Xx

Wotlk enchanting is the fastest and easiest to level up, you just buy and disenchant the gear that sells the intendent vendors, you just need some gold. Wotlk enchanting has an hability learnt at 25 pts I guess were you could get the common mats from the epic ones.

WOTLK is great as a sort of "one stop shop" for enchants. But I did also want to mention that, depending on what caster youre playing, ele force is skill level 1 panda enchanting. If you wanted to make a very quick trip to pandaria for that.

Thanks all this has helped me heaps! I’m playing a frost mage mostly, but keen on gearing a pally too, so I’ll have to farm crusader on one of them.. what’s the best pairing with classic for a ret pally you reckon?

Classic enchanting is also mostly buyable, the places you do the buying are more spread out so its kinda annoying compared to wolk, but farming crusader recipe can be a bit time consuming and getting the mats for it may be hard without help

Users who are viewing this thread