Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaman

• Hunter

• Total voters

Grimaldo

Legend
Well here it is, what does the members of twinkinfo think the most Underpowered Class in 19 twinking is?

Druid / hunter were probably jokes. Paladin / rogue were probably legit.

I think we can safely assume that any votes that go to druid, shaman or hunter and possibly one or two other classes should be disregarded unless a very convincing post here states otherwise.

I would only consider the first four classes as possible candidates for the title of underpowered, but i voted paladin since i have yet to see a ret that impressed me and holy lacks the utility of the other healers.

Twinkytoes said:
Whoever voted hunter is mentally challenged.

that would be me ^.^ i was first voter and i went hunter, sarcasm ofc.

Rogue :rolleyes:

rogues arent underpowered.. just not as overpowered.. they are pretty good in arena are they not? paladins imo

druids are underpowered in everything except flag running. Their healing falls in comparison to everything besides pallies. DPS is the lowest of all classes. Definitely UP.

Ret Pallys? LOL not UP at all.

Holy Pallys? They're disgustingly underpowered. Even worse-so in WSG.

Idk; vote would have to be mage for arena/rog for WSG

Crilicilyn said:
druids are underpowered in everything except flag running. Their healing falls in comparison to everything besides pallies. DPS is the lowest of all classes. Definitely UP.

Druids don't need to heal; they can just Travel Form away. All druids do all HoT and run off, with the occasional roots if Natures Grasp is on CD.

Sorry, but my rogue hasn't had a true challenge in WSG since I transferred to ruin. My play is practically clock work in gulch. How exactly am I underpowered?

(bout druids)Running away doesn't make you OP. And rooting isn't a problem w/ 27 NR on top of BE racial ;)

i can definately see a druid being underpowered when they aren't holding the flag in WSG

mages do kinda suck unless they are CCing in WSG.. I mean mages will never ever be top damage ever. Mages can kill warriors/rogues and thats about it.. Thats pretty underpowered. Now in 2s, mages are pretty nice, but then again, only with certain classes. Its pretty much pally/mage.

Users who are viewing this thread