Shaman - Imblue
Paladin - Mariopaladin
Warrior -Crowley
Warlock - Bestwarlock
Hunter - Theclawer
Rogue - Canawho

AIGHT!

JK

i played with hikxi, and i dont want to sound like a dick... but she really isnt a good preist... lacien and hygea are way better at cc and just managing to keep you alive all the time... hikxi doesnt use any obstacles to her advantage and i barely ever see good cc. And i would say you are a better rouge than canawho. hes good but not that good... ive seen better rouges (forgot their names)... dont want to cause any hate, thats just my opinion :)

i played with hikxi, and i dont want to sound like a dick... but she really isnt a good preist... lacien and hygea are way better at cc and just managing to keep you alive all the time... hikxi doesnt use any obstacles to her advantage and i barely ever see good cc. And i would say you are a better rouge than canawho. hes good but not that good... ive seen better rouges (forgot their names)... dont want to cause any hate, thats just my opinion :)
I'm pretty sure that's a sort of Bizarro list. Reverse superman, y'know. ;)

I think its funny, I look at the list of people, (Most) people think are the best of their class. But there are so many people who don't have loads of HKS or are well Geared who are amazing at their class just massively under rated. Look at Hygea for instance... I bet most of you here don't even know who she is. I've had the pleasure of playing with her for some time now and I've witnessed some of the most lighting quick reactions to different situations from her. In AB me and Hygea had 6 DPS on us and she took and gave aggro perfectly and between us managed to take down these (well geared) DPS because of the timing of CC and the 'Communication'. She would give me breathing space just when i needed it and i would give her Breathing space. A lot of priests just Bubble and Heal and repeat. I understand that with time comes experience, but that isn't always true. I remember seeing a Mage who was a new player, doing Perfectly timed Pet Freeze and Blink and using the terrain like a Boss. Then i look at people like Cripz (sorry to name) who, Yes is a very good player with lots HKS but i've seen Cripz do the most Dumb ass stuff I've ever witnessed in BG's, the same for Canawho and others. So really the point im trying to get across is don't Assume that HKS makes the player the best of their class (or the Reputation). Nevmind is a great mage, but a lot of stuff he does on his video's can be done better. Again this is my opinion and feelings. :)

Priest- Lacien/Celestys
Mage- Lunaii/Nevmind/Radvaark
Druid- Masara/Poledancer/Neeka
Shammy- Billymays/Replayh
Warrior- Alphasky/Somort
Paladin- Visatorul/Kraud/Samscraftp
Rogue-Sidhartha/Myself
Warlock-Dhenurd
Hunter- Flipzmytoast/Teyanna/Vandole
Monk- Midthemonk

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played with/against Hygea many times, she's good. I like seeing Killwill, Verdana, Flipz, Nightykiller, Broken, Cele, Mysterios, Deerpina, Sidhartha, Poledancer, too many from the top of my head, I'm sure I miss lots... Dasha, Kraud, Mol, Alpha, Somort are great to play with..... Same names over and over again. Those who are good, stand out from the crowd every game they play.

I know this is 5.2 'best of' but really great players are great every patch, and is mostly a case of player behind the keyboard as opposed to gear :)

I think its funny, I look at the list of people, (Most) people think are the best of their class. But there are so many people who don't have loads of HKS or are well Geared who are amazing at their class just massively under rated. Look at Hygea for instance... I bet most of you here don't even know who she is. I've had the pleasure of playing with her for some time now and I've witnessed some of the most lighting quick reactions to different situations from her. In AB me and Hygea had 6 DPS on us and she took and gave aggro perfectly and between us managed to take down these (well geared) DPS because of the timing of CC and the 'Communication'. She would give me breathing space just when i needed it and i would give her Breathing space. A lot of priests just Bubble and Heal and repeat. I understand that with time comes experience, but that isn't always true. I remember seeing a Mage who was a new player, doing Perfectly timed Pet Freeze and Blink and using the terrain like a Boss. Then i look at people like Cripz (sorry to name) who, Yes is a very good player with lots HKS but i've seen Cripz do the most Dumb ass stuff I've ever witnessed in BG's, the same for Canawho and others. So really the point im trying to get across is don't Assume that HKS makes the player the best of their class (or the Reputation). Nevmind is a great mage, but a lot of stuff he does on his video's can be done better. Again this is my opinion and feelings. :)

people will always name someone who stands out on the score board, for instance: a bis holy pala doe's 100k healing, healing in midfield not actually doing any good for the team. a crappy geared hpala does 10k healing, keeps the fc up and leads to a cap. at the end of the game someone will say "omg man you did 100k healing".

people will always name someone who stands out on the score board, for instance: a bis holy pala doe's 100k healing, healing in midfield not actually doing any good for the team. a crappy geared hpala does 10k healing, keeps the fc up and leads to a cap. at the end of the game someone will say "omg man you did 100k healing".

Yes you are right, it's the little things people don't notice, a few BG's ago I got the team the cap we needed with one counter spell and no one noticed :) 2 resto Druids were with the flag and it was 1 min left, there were 3 of us on the efc, little did the other 2 know there was another resto Druid with him that I clocked going to roof to spam heal the efc. So I put the other Druid on my focus and just as the efc was about to die, the other resto on roof started open casting regrowth as I assumed so had focus counter spell macro on that bum and nuked EFC with frost bolt POM frost fire bolt macro (1 shot macro) and won us the game. It's little things I notice players do in BGs they are the players I stay away from ;) I remember a horde priest doing the best fake cast I've ever seen, completely fooled me :D

I already kind of made one of these lists on another thread. My demeanor hasn't really changed since then.

Druid - Baahal/Masara
Hunter - Flipzmytoast/Canashot/Moonseeker
Mage - that guy that makes mage vids/Lunaii
Paladin - Bybzz/Kraud/Dumrum
Priest - Voidlight/Altomar
Rogue - Nightykiller/Mysterios/Sidhartha
Shaman - Imblue/Zielle
Warlock -
Warrior - Somort/Peepa

2 things...

Even though some specs are a toss out you should break the class's down into different specs... becuase the best resto shammy may not be the best enhancement shammy.

And do I smell a US version inc?

Priest - Celestys

List of hottest players EU ;)
/close thread

Now in all seriousness - nothing good will come out of this, this topic will sooner or later become a flame fest.
If u have played a lot of bg's u already know who is good and who isn't
why make the list for it?!

/close thread

Now in all seriousness - nothing good will come out of this, this topic will sooner or later become a flame fest.

So far it has gone quite good, but yes it'll turn into a flamefest the second someones ego is hurt...

Druid -
Boomkin: N/A
Resto: Mol, Dancingroot
FC: Pole
Feral: N/A

Mage:
Frost: Trickynick
Arcane: Radvaark, Ranze

Warrior-
Arms: Alpha, Wonderwonam
FC: Som

Rogue: Gelato, Skejt, Redundant

Paladin:
FC: Memento
Prot: Aieons
Holy: Kraud, Redundant

Warlock: Doodle, Javo, Dhenurd and that human Gdslofl, or however he is spelled.

Priest:
Cele
Nami
Lacien

Hunter:
Lullabya
Redundant

Shaman:
Resto: Alegria, best resto shaman out there, hands down. Brokenbeast.
Elemental: Ultragreen
FC: Dashà

Just my 2 cents.

/close thread

To hear opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread