EU+US Most Re-rolls

Can confirm. It took a tremendous amount of time.
Damn dude, what was your reroll strategy? I am rolling a void elf, flying to the docks with my 120 taxiing me, over to do the sooth quest. If no epic reroll. If epic hearth back to sw, take the tram fly to go do the sparkproof quest line, and on my second epic sooth I got a blue and epic field tested. Pretty happy.

Damn dude, what was your reroll strategy? I am rolling a void elf, flying to the docks with my 120 taxiing me, over to do the sooth quest. If no epic reroll. If epic hearth back to sw, take the tram fly to go do the sparkproof quest line, and on my second epic sooth I got a blue and epic field tested. Pretty happy.

Same reroll strategy. I don't know how many epic soothsaying vests + green sparkproofs combinations I got, but I know I had 4 epic soothsaying vests + blue sparkproofs combinations before finally getting the one and final epic soothsaying vest + epic sparkproofs combination.

I forget how fast I could do a run, reroll, and start again, but I think it was something like 10 runs/hr? That definitely puts it in perspective for how much time I sunk into it. Definitely congrats to anyone who got them both, or any two specific pieces they wanted, without having to reroll over and over.

Same reroll strategy. I don't know how many epic soothsaying vests + green sparkproofs combinations I got, but I know I had 4 epic soothsaying vests + blue sparkproofs combinations before finally getting the one and final epic soothsaying vest + epic sparkproofs combination.

I forget how fast I could do a run, reroll, and start again, but I think it was something like 10 runs/hr? That definitely puts it in perspective for how much time I sunk into it. Definitely congrats to anyone who got them both, or any two specific pieces they wanted, without having to reroll over and over.
Yeah I'm getting about 10 an hour, I'm at it again. The epic field tested is fucking sick, but I'm not too sure how much I'll be playing survival.

Users who are viewing this thread