EU+US Most Re-rolls

Zerofoxtrot

Veteran
How many times did you re-roll to get the perfect drop or combo for your twink(s)? I know most items are just vanity, but a few are too good to pass up.

you'll replace it almost immediately with a BG blue. Don't sweat it.
Unless they updated the drop rate of weapons in bgs since 8.2, I’m not so sure. I’ve had terrible luck!

200+ tries for belt of equilibrium with no epic
How long does it take you per cycle? Lol, I’m setting my limit at 20 cycles. Takes me about 15 minutes each.

How long does it take you per cycle? Lol, I’m setting my limit at 20 cycles. Takes me about 15 minutes each.
Idk If you have a main accout and a vet account, but the best way is to have a 120 mage preferably and just fly your level 20 around. Rinse and repeat.

Just unlocked voidelves, first toon gets an epic soothsaying vest, green sparkproof. 15 toons later just green soothsaying. Gonna be a long trip, lol!
[doublepost=1584497426,1584497392][/doublepost]
Just unlocked voidelves, first toon gets an epic soothsaying vest, green sparkproof. 15 toons later just green soothsaying. Gonna be a long trip, lol!
Contemplating on using my ilvl 28 thorbias, but I rolled a green field tested spear, so that's a no go.

[doublepost=1584497426,1584497392][/doublepost]
Contemplating on using my ilvl 28 thorbias, but I rolled a green field tested spear, so that's a no go.
If I was rolling a hunter, I'd throw thorbias on that toon with the epic Sooths, no questions asked.

no rerolls here
#1stTimeEveryTime
We can't all be gods, mmmmallllright?!
[doublepost=1584497686,1584497633][/doublepost]
If I was rolling a hunter, I'd throw thorbias on that toon with the epic Sooths, no questions asked.
True, the missing out on the field tested is kind of a bummer. I put that one on the side, and I'm rerolling until I'm sick of it. Lots of downtime is coming so I might as well be busy in one way or another!

We can't all be gods, mmmmallllright?!
[doublepost=1584497686,1584497633][/doublepost]
True, the missing out on the field tested is kind of a bummer. I put that one on the side, and I'm rerolling until I'm sick of it. Lots of downtime is coming so I might as well be busy in one way or another!
fwiw, I have a surv hunter with epic staves that it doesnt ever use. BG blues rule.

Users who are viewing this thread