Most "hated" twonks in the bracket

Should I refrain from making polls that promote hatred?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy

Legend
We all know the 19 bracket is and has always been filled with drama, grudges, and strong opinions towards the "bad guys" of the bracket. This is all in good fun of course. There are a lot of people in this bracket that are "hated" but there are those that stand out above the rest; especially in the eyes of different guilds and social circles of the 19 bracket.

This poll is reflective of the opinions of the bracket and a means of promoting competitiveness within the bracket. Which, these days, 19 seems to lack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate any twink in the bracket, but there are definitely a few who stand above the rest in terms of the sheer amount of hatred they engender.

You're honestly just starting shit with this post.

edit :
This poll is reflective of the opinions of the bracket and a means of promoting competitiveness within the bracket. Which, these days, 19 seems to lack.
You must not understand the difference between hate and competitiveness.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're honestly just starting shit with this post.

edit :

You must not know that those two are one and the same in this bracket.

its gotta be luke cunt face nukem, dude thinks hes the shit toppin damage in wsg get real

I'm going to give my fanbois more reasons to hate me if they can't learn to spell my name right in the damn poll

I think anyone that likes to gy farms pretty much makes my list of disliked people. It doesn't matter much overall though cause I am just here to have some fun. :)

i voted for feral ord because he cant spell lord properly

You must not know that those two are one and the same in this bracket.

I disagree.

I disagree as well.

In the past this was almost always the case. Teams and players would hate the opposition, both on a personal and professional level. However, as players get older and more mature, they start to appreciate and respect their competition. I can't hate players who have the same passion as me for the bracket I have grown up playing and love.

There's also a level of respect one should have for teams and players who exemplify greatness. I can't hate on any of the top teams or players in this bracket. Team HB and TSN (Abn) get all my love and respect. I know just how much work it takes to take your game to that next level and to achieve greatness. I worked my ass off to become the leader I am today, to find and recruit the players I have on my team, and to teach and influence my players to buy into my vision to achieve greatness and nothing less. When I see other leaders and teams put in that same effort to take their game to that next level, man, that's great. I can only have love and respect for them.

All that being said, I may have love and respect for these teams and players off the field, but once we're in the Gulch, it's on. In the Gulch, competitiveness, not hate, kicks in, and that's when it's on like Donkey Kong. Whether I'm playing an opposing guild, random pugs, or my own guildies, I'm looking to beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let me.

On topic: Dory said it best

I don't hate any twink in the bracket, but there are definitely a few who stand above the rest in terms of the sheer amount of hatred they engender.

I disagree as well.

In the past this was almost always the case. Teams and players would hate the opposition, both on a personal and professional level. However, as players get older and more mature, they start to appreciate and respect their competition. I can't hate players who have the same passion as me for the bracket I have grown up playing and love.

There's also a level of respect one should have for teams and players who exemplify greatness. I can't hate on any of the top teams or players in this bracket. Team HB and TSN (Abn) get all my love and respect. I know just how much work it takes to take your game to that next level and to achieve greatness. I worked my ass off to become the leader I am today, to find and recruit the players I have on my team, and to teach and influence my players to buy into my vision to achieve greatness and nothing less. When I see other leaders and teams put in that same effort to take their game to that next level, man, that's great. I can only have love and respect for them.

All that being said, I may have love and respect for these teams and players off the field, but once we're in the Gulch, it's on. In the Gulch, competitiveness, not hate, kicks in, and that's when it's on like Donkey Kong. Whether I'm playing an opposing guild, random pugs, or my own guildies, I'm looking to beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let me.

holy fk tryhard smh

I disagree as well.

Couldnt have said it better. And posts like this, targeting people with hate, does nothing for the bracket but destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread