More Legion News

Interesting... So humans will have 2 trinkets.

And tbh from an endgame point of view the while PvP revamp sounds really cool. You don't need to spend the first several weeks of every season (which are getting revamped as well afaik) getting gear. PvP will become way more accesable for everyone.

I have my fears for tinking though... Mostly about the gear aspect, the talent system will either be available or not, not a big difference, but gearing after highest ilvl only will make gearing really fucked up lmao.

If the healers in skirmishes change applies to lower levels it'll apply to all lower levels - not just the bracket you happen to play in. In the current state of my bracket (70s) being forced to play double dps in 2s would significantly lower the quality of the games. This could of course be different in Legion.
The change is obviously being applied because maxlevel pacing is slow to the point where healer/dps vs healer/dps almost always goes to dampening, not because healer/dps comps are overpowered.
But the no healer in 2's only apply to skirmishes right? You can still play healer in ranked 2's.

If so, I can understand it, since you're able to prepare your comp in ranked 2's to work as double dps even against healer comps

Don't worry come Legion, without enchants and gear, you really won't need a healer too much.
I don't think you can make predictions like that before we've seen games or tried them ourselves.

Besides, I fundamentally enjoy healer/dps vs healer/dps 2s more than double dps vs double dps. Not because of the current balance, but because double dps games tend to just be a case of dumping all your damage faster than the other team. You answer offensive cooldowns (which are often popped 1st global of the game) with defensive cooldowns, and that's about as far as the depth goes.

But when you have healers on both teams the game becomes so much more interesting. It becomes a game of creating cross cc setups and trying to prevent the opposing team in doing the same. It opens up 100x more opportunities for outplaying your opponents.

This is of course only true given that you're playing in a bracket with high paced pvp. At maxlevel right now healer/dps 2s are just cancer because the pace is too slow. You have way too much time to react and you are not forced to predict.

But the no healer in 2's only apply to skirmishes right?
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread