[MOP] Arberian021's Feral F2P Druid Guide

Re: Arberian021's Feral F2P Druid Guide MoP

Aha so it comes down to what I pref then. Fire resistance is nice vs hunters, while the extra weapon damage on the Staff gives me a boost to mange/white hits. A hard choice.... What would you people pref? I'm honestly at loss here, both seem nice.

I'm pretty certain mangle is based off DPS not Weapon damage, therefore mace is a pure upgrade.

Weapon damage isnt interesting as Feral.

Its all about DPS or AP.

Weapon damage is only interesting if you hit out of catform with your staff or mace.

WeapDmg increases your mangle/autoattack/shred 's damade !

Hi just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Had a question about shoulders. Since I can't get Shadowfang Spaulders (chose the wrong quest reward) what are your thoughts on Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders vs Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders? It's my understanding that the hit on the latter isn't needed to melee cap and if so we're looking at 2 Stam and 5 Res vs 1 Agi (after scaling of course). I'm leaning toward the former but the question is, just how bad does Res suck?

Thanks again for the guide!

Burnished Warden Staff or Repurposed Lava Dredger for my Feral Druid?

They are both the same in terms of damage. Dredger has fire res, so its a straight upgrade. Riot Stick could be used for top damage, but then you miss out on Eyepatch, which will be better during WoD.

They are both the same in terms of damage. Dredger has fire res, so its a straight upgrade. Riot Stick could be used for top damage, but then you miss out on Eyepatch, which will be better during WoD.

True true, Hit >Haste :) !

I've been seeing some dispute about weather to have the Repurposed Lava Dredger or the Burnished wardens staff, if anyone who has tested it or knows for a fact which one does higher damage please tell me which one to use before i spend 3500 hard earned justice points on the wrong one.

I've been seeing some dispute about weather to have the Repurposed Lava Dredger or the Burnished wardens staff, if anyone who has tested it or knows for a fact which one does higher damage please tell me which one to use before i spend 3500 hard earned justice points on the wrong one.

They have the same dmg but dredger has fire resist

Users who are viewing this thread