Monk crane kick damage

I searched but couldn't find it, that's why I'm asking. How do I find the "Lifestealing" enchant?
I read that it was removed from the game.

That's real weird. 2 on the AH in my realm (Aman'Thul - Oceanic).

Attachments

• lifesteal tooltip.png
    lifesteal tooltip.png
    460 KB · Views: 201
What helps increase spin kick damage for a level 10 MW Monk? Is it more INT, weapon damage, Attack Power or something else? Thank you.

Despite being removed, players who have the recipe can still craft it.

As with all enchants check the ah, or call out in trade chat for crafters that might have the enchant.

Comparing the two a 33 crustos staff with lifesteal vs a 59 with leech is a significant gap. Lifesteal leads by a significant margin for MW monk for DPS.

Some of the materials are time consuming to farm so typically you will see it over 1k gold.

For damage of spin kick, it shares the formula with brewmaster, so attack power.

Last edited:
Despite being removed, players who have the recipe can still craft it.

As with all enchants check the ah, or call out in trade chat for crafters that might have the enchant.

Comparing the two a 33 crustos staff with lifesteal vs a 59 with leech is a significant gap. Lifesteal leads by a significant margin for MW monk for DPS.

Some of the materials are time consuming to farm so typically you will see it over 1k gold.

For damage of spin kick, it shares the formula with brewmaster, so attack power.
in healer spec where it does the most damage it actually scales off of int.

Users who are viewing this thread