Mogged item's Grandfathered.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]General[/font]
  • Transmogrified items should always lose their transmogrification when mailed.

Either way they know the bug exists and they will make sure to patch up the leak's people are getting. I just tried to mog a cloth chest and it was stripped 3 times

All my toons still have the same look from days ago, and I have been doing my boa and mailing it to my twinks. It still works.

i was able to transmog boas to look like 70 pvp gear yesterday and it stuck.

today not so much.

edit: im only having problems with shoulders keeping the transmog now.i tried both the mail method and a trade using both my accounts.havent tried the helm yet because its 300g or something crazy. the other 70 gear only had a 1g cost to tmog.

double edit!! after logging out then in the look is back on the shoulders...

This morning I was able to transmog my BOA two handed axe and mail it to my lvl 1.

Using the old trick:

Mog it.

Take directly from equipt to mailbox.

Mail no more than one item.

Mail a little money with it.

I'm not 100% but I tried a few times with no luck people are reporting it still is so it can vary by realm? I'm on Illidan so it's nothing crucial if they just happen to have fixed it here.

since its a bug that is the boa being able to pass through the mail without the mog being stripped can be affected by variables that can be server based such as lag, servers need restart etc.... some servers are updated and maintained a bit better then others.

Still works as of 4:18 Central US Worked for my hunter for her shoulds but then i mogged em back to original black shoulds i had. so yes Still works

Users who are viewing this thread