MM hunting

hucklberry

Legend
View attachment 1531
sorry about the bad image but look at the damage log and you will spy an aimed shot crit of 1127, im un buffed in full haste gear and it was on a rouge with around 1500 hp
am i the only one or is mm awsome again?
:D

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030713_171257.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030713_171257.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 195
That rogue is badly undergeared with under 500 armor (migitates physical attacks and Aimed is one) as well as no resil..

If you woulda faced me or any geared leather with good armor or resil you wouldn't have hit more then 800.

wars and prots you won't hit for more then 600.

I will check MM dmg but I think it's still a joke compared to BM/SV

View attachment 1532
I think it's still a joke compared to BM/SV
sure they are both better classes but im bored of them, in full haste gear cast time is like 2.1 seconds so its not to bad and it seems to crit a fair amount to me but ill check the damage logs. also i critted a resili loomed hunter for 1k so it wasnt just that rouge

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030713_174120.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030713_174120.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 126
MM is good in 5.2. I respec as soon as 5.2 hit and every BM or SV hunter i went against i won so your probably not playing the Mm spec right.

Yea, your crit will be fixed with all the other scaling issues so MM is totally viable. I just dont have the patience to land an aimed shot :)

MM is good in 5.2. I respec as soon as 5.2 hit and every BM or SV hunter i went against i won so your probably not playing the Mm spec right.

i think you'll find it's them not playing right, i dunno how a bm hunter with all there interrupts let you cast aimed shot.

I have yet to get beat by any 20 hunt 1v1 none the less MM hunts lol.. They are so easy to stop. Between wasp stun and smeld I think out of around roughly 50 Aimed shot casts I've actually been hit by maybe 15 at most. Anyone who knows how to play won't let you get aimed shot off on the majority of the time

luckily there are alot of bad players around i guess because in mm i have been getting top damage and killing blowsView attachment 1550

i know mm isnt the best speck for constant damage or cc or survivability but it can pack a hell of a punch to any unsuspecting player or fc

Lol, recount as a source for dmg meter in battleground? I don't even know where to start.

Guys. You cannot convince Oneshot that BM or surv is better, I mean, he literally picked his TI-username after the spec..
OH. this is Oneshots post? no wonder since 5.2 hit he's been so much easier to kill...

With all of the OP healing we are experiencing, one could argue that BM or survival may get you more damage in the long run but not necessarily help the team get a kill. The thing about MM is that it actually downs players. With so many OP healing classes, the only way to get a player down is by ganging up on an opponent or by having a couple of very big hits before a healer notices.

I have yet to get beat by any 20 hunt 1v1 none the less MM hunts lol.. They are so easy to stop. Between wasp stun and smeld I think out of around roughly 50 Aimed shot casts I've actually been hit by maybe 15 at most. Anyone who knows how to play won't let you get aimed shot off on the majority of the time

Ill take you anytime anywhere,[ cant, not the same servers Lol] if we could duel and you did all those things you said you would win BUT this is what ill do=
3,2, 2.5sec= i hit shadowmeld , send pet to attack you, monkey stun, Start casting Aim shot no way you can stop me now unless we are in Scatter range [ which we will not be in] i do almost half your HP, then Serpent S. then start Arcane Shot spam. I will win or rarely lose in that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread