[Mists Of Pandaria] Erotk's Level 19 Guide Hunter-Survival

Re: Erotk's Level 19 Guide Hunter-Survival

Hm, this guide claims to be for 5.4 but the author obviously hasn't updated the enchants.

Get on it, [MENTION=5715]Erotk[/MENTION] :)

Very helpful guide, even with a few changes now in WoD, gear recommended is still some of the best however 'Gloves of the Fang' seem like a better alternative

Building a hunter right now, and I believe a lot of this info is outdated -- just FYI. I'll update here once I dig into it a bit more for infoz sake. If the author wants some help lemme know!

A lot of things have changed since MoP. Can someone make a new thread or something?

I have a ring problem. I don't want to transfer for double argas, and I'm horde so I can't get Ello's Band. Also can't get Pirates Ring, what are my options?

I have a ring problem. I don't want to transfer for double argas, and I'm horde so I can't get Ello's Band. Also can't get Pirates Ring, what are my options?

Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring - Item - World of Warcraft
It is out there. Trust me. It took me over 650 missions for it to pop and get it. Unfortunately, all I play is healers.
RNG is tough! Good luck!!
You can take a look at the armory and get an idea of what other AGI classes are using.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread