[Mists Of Pandaria] Erotk's Level 19 Guide Hunter-Survival

Re: Erotk's Level 19 Guide Hunter-Survival

Nice guide :) But i suggest adding /cast rabid to one of your macros, its a 1min cd and i just have it bound to my explosive shot via macro. Could be could for the extra dps on the efc or something.

you should probably mention that you can have 2 pets, so if you use abilities with the first one you can dismiss it, summon pet 2 and use that pets abilities

also you should mention that as a hunter you dont dump focus all the time, if you want to burst a target you should serp sting it, spam steady shots to make sure you're at full focus as well as taking down your targets hp a bit, then blowing all focus on explosive + 4x arcane shots when you know you can score a kill

you should probably mention that you can have 2 pets, so if you use abilities with the first one you can dismiss it, summon pet 2 and use that pets abilities

also you should mention that as a hunter you dont dump focus all the time, if you want to burst a target you should serp sting it, spam steady shots to make sure you're at full focus as well as taking down your targets hp a bit, then blowing all focus on explosive + 4x arcane shots when you know you can score a kill

Yeah been wanting to update my guide but every time I logged my pw gets reset or changed so I have been trouble logging on to TI =/

I'm not sure why anyone would use Gloves of Fang over Foreman's however Foreman's have such a low drop rate.. i'm using Gloves of Fang until mine drop for me. 5.4 should change a lot of things for hunters though. Getting some nice buffs + the new enchants/attachments.

I'm not sure why anyone would use Gloves of Fang over Foreman's however Foreman's have such a low drop rate.. i'm using Gloves of Fang until mine drop for me. 5.4 should change a lot of things for hunters though. Getting some nice buffs + the new enchants/attachments.

You can also use the crafted nimble leather gloves that give expertise till you get foremans also

Awesome guide, will help me alot. Just started US and decided to buy a hunter and its the first hunter i ever play in my life so it feels very embarresing when the other Hunters has like twice as much damage as I. Although my damage increased when i started using serpent sting abit more.

i find these 2 macros very useful on my hunter

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast disengage

to disengage when im casting steady shot

/run if not A1 then A1 = true else A1 = false end for i = 1, GetNumTrackingTypes() do local a = GetTrackingInfo(i); if a == "Track Humanoids" or a == "Track Beasts" then SetTracking(i, A1) end end

to toggle track humanoids and track beasts when im not in a bg

Hey all, I noticed that Signet of Argas couldn't be obtained anymore... If so, is there a ring comparable? Love this thread! Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure signet of argas is still obtainable on both sides, just need a little bit of luck to get the quest starter item to drop from the demons. Shouldn't be a problem, usually it drops after just a few minutes of killing the mobs ;)

I'm pretty sure signet of argas is still obtainable on both sides, just need a little bit of luck to get the quest starter item to drop from the demons. Shouldn't be a problem, usually it drops after just a few minutes of killing the mobs ;)

Ahh! So it's no longer a quest reward! Makes sense now! I was going nuts reading the "WoW Head" info...

Thank you so much!!! :)

Ahh! So it's no longer a quest reward! Makes sense now! I was going nuts reading the "WoW Head" info...

Thank you so much!!! :)

Yes it is a quest reward, you pick up the initial quest (which doesn't yet reward you with the ring, but leads to next quest which gives ring) by killing demons in ashenvale. Let me link it for you:

Diabolical Plans - Quest - World of Warcraft

As you can see in the link, there are a lot of exclamation marks to mark where the quest starts. Those exclamation marks show where to find these demons you must kill. The quest starter item is named Diabolical plans. :)

What mesikämmen said :b - It does seem to be a bit harder to obtain now, compared to when it first were introduced, but could just be me being unlucky now :b

i've been getting it on first or second kill every time :3

Users who are viewing this thread