[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

Re: Curley's Rogue Guide

May I ask this -- Why run the slow OH? You lose the agi enchant, gain way too much hit rating that it becomes idle... Is it the white damage we're focusing on? Rogues would prefer a faster OH regardless of spec in the past, no.. Please explain why either of the daggers with the chain isn't a viable option and that McGowan's Mace is BiS... I've always wanted to ask that, please don't flame

Last edited by a moderator:

May I ask this -- Why run the slow OH? You lose the agi enchant, gain way too much hit rating that it becomes idle... Is it the white damage we're focusing on? Rogues would prefer a faster OH regardless of spec in the past, no.. Please explain why either of the daggers with the chain isn't a viable option and that McGowan's Mace is BiS... I've always wanted to ask that, please don't flame

On a higher lvl rogues have chosen faster OH because of poisons or something but in 19 slower weapons like SF or hybrids like Wingblade or pure stat machines like the wotlk version of thiefs blafde with +7 agihave been favored. the current use of mcgowan with pyrium is to get instant hit cap and freeup room for a 2nd argas and a new chest/shoulder piece.

Nice guide although you should update that sprint no longer exists for 19's.
Worgen

-Darkflight, 40% speed increase for 10 seconds, can be used in stealth and doesn't share a cooldown with sprint.

If you value crit over agi why do you then take Feet of the Lynx over Cobrahns?

Users who are viewing this thread