Missed all the fun stuff, is it worth gearing now?

I might some time down the road. Initially I had plans to have a vet ready for when the gametime on my second account drops, but it has 29 hours left as of writing this and the progress on my new vet is pretty underwhelming; pretty sure I'm just going to resub it so I multi client and continue use my mage for portals.

Frankly, no, I'm not that interested in 20s anymore. I've been having more fun on Hvnter at 10 atm than I ever have with him at 20 and I hate the thought of levelling him back up to 20.

I do plan to EVENTUALLY finish a 20 at some point, but just for very casual BGs with the guild. Not going to go nearly as hard as I did in Legion/BFA.
Just curious,.. but why 10 and not a higher level? new abilities become available after level 12 or so. Is it to keep it at the 10-19 bracket as long as possible even when playing xp debuff and while xp on?

Just curious,.. but why 10 and not a higher level? new abilities become available after level 12 or so. Is it to keep it at the 10-19 bracket as long as possible even when playing xp debuff and while xp on?
If I were to level my toon to 12 I would just take it to 20 lmfao. I'm more interested in keeping the toon as is and doing what I can with it. I have more fun doing PvE than PvP anyways.

Xp debuffing into leveling BGs is cringe. I'm staying at 10 forever (or until he gets squished down to 5 in 15 years xd)

Users who are viewing this thread