Midsummer Fire Festival

Meat

Legend
Hey all,

since the midsummer fire festival event is coming up in a day or two, I'm wondering which (if any) achievements will not be obtainable by 70s?

Cheers,
Meat :)

Everyone of them except the one for killing the boss, you can no longer be invited to the group by an 85 and teleport inside the instance for kill afaik.

Worked for me last year on my 60 dunno if it is still possible tho.
Basically just get 5 85s make one leave after entering then invite you, the method worked for any char that could enter slave pens last year. But if it does not work; with account-wide achievements coming you could just get it on a higher level char and wait.

Worked for me last year on my 60 dunno if it is still possible tho.
Basically just get 5 85s make one leave after entering then invite you, the method worked for any char that could enter slave pens last year. But if it does not work; with account-wide achievements coming you could just get it on a higher level char and wait.

They have unfortunately fixed this bug back during 2011 Christmas :'(

May be a stupid question but could you not get summoned in via lock or HGWT or just walk in yourself or is it a totally different instance?

May be a stupid question but could you not get summoned in via lock or HGWT or just walk in yourself or is it a totally different instance?

It is a completely different instance. I personally haven't tried warlock summon but HGWT didn't work when I tried for the love event :(

It is a completely different instance. I personally haven't tried warlock summon but HGWT didn't work when I tried for the love event :(

I guess the only way will be to get on high level and wait till MoP :(

Users who are viewing this thread