EU+US Message from all 19s to 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously you can be more skilled than others even in this bracket, lol?
if only ppl knew the difference between the 20 maybe 25 best players in this bracket (eu+us) compared to the rest :rolleyes:

But bragging about being the shiniest turd in the commode really isn't something someone should be bragging about.

Can we just drop it already? 19's has more abilities and in battle between two equally skilled players, the 19 should and will always win.
The specific Abilities that are the difference in question are NOT so overwhelming OP that 19's have an instant "I-Win" button over 10's. WITH Character Level Scaling and WITHOUT Enchants/Gear/Procs, 10's have almost identical Stats to 19's and do almost identical Damage/Healing. You saying that 19's should and will always win over 10's and only using those few Abilities as your reasoning is completely flawed and sadly you and the ~2 Dozen or so other 19's that regularly bash 10's just for being 10's will never see why your argument is baseless.

The specific Abilities that are the difference in question are NOT so overwhelming OP that 19's have an instant "I-Win" button over 10's. WITH Character Level Scaling and WITHOUT Enchants/Gear/Procs, 10's have almost identical Stats to 19's and do almost identical Damage/Healing. You saying that 19's should and will always win over 10's and only using those few Abilities as your reasoning is completely flawed and sadly you and the ~2 Dozen or so other 19's that regularly bash 10's just for being 10's will never see why your argument is baseless.
have u got braindmg or u just playin?

is it hard to understand that 19s have more abilities in their spellbook and should win

have u got braindmg or u just playin?

is it hard to understand that 19s have more abilities in their spellbook and should win

We think he does have braindmg, anyway hed have to to think that a ten is on par with a 19 ever at this point.

So in other words, an equally skilled and geared 19 is superior to a 10.

You guys act like the ages of the people's lvl in this bracket meaning you guys act like 10-19 year olds now act your age and stop complaining and whining

If u think stating the truth is complaining or whining you should probably stick a fork in an outlet

If u think stating the truth is complaining or whining you should probably stick a fork in an outlet
Why would I do that only you are idiotic enough to stick a fork in an outlet

Nope only more Abilities. The difference in iLvL is so minuscule between a 10 and 19 that it amounts to literally ~1 Stam and just about nothing else.

Also this Thread, and the half dozen others that have popped up in the past 30 min are PROOF that 19's are garbage and only care about spouting filth against anyone that isn't them (when they have an advantage) because from 7.0 > 45 min ago or so 19's were screaming how Twinking was Dead because 10's were reinstated as 19's Overlords and they weren't going to give 10's the satisfaction of admitting we were better, again. Now it's filth this, crap that from all the usually bads that should've been perma banned from TI and XPOff years ago.

Welcome back to Trump's XPOff where bigotry, misogyny, hate speech, childish name calling, etc are the norm not the exception.
I love that this week i've done a little experiment that i made.

Okay so this experiment is done in 3 expansions, MOP, WOD, Legion.

Begin MoP 19's hated us, because we had shit stats *30% of each stat*.
When 5,3 launched we got those amazing, juicy enchants.
We even had 150% pvp power!
19's were scared of us,

Of course not in bg's cause the bg's were still 10-14.

So, wod:

We got nerfed to shit, LB. GONE. Hit. GONE. We got nothing left since every stat is shit and versa didnt change all that much.

They hate us, make hate threads, etc etc. I call this the ''Discriminating System'', not as in their irl stuff. But as bracket wise. Kinda nerdy w/e.

They hate us as soon as we get weaker so they can ''shit on us xd'', i love this because these poor fuckers don't want change, they want the ol' good 19's from back in the day (Which was worse than now), Why? Shit pvp, boring. Stale playstyles asides FC and LoS stuff bla bla bla.

Moving on to legion:

Currently when 10's were op i heard some people ''I'd love to que with an 10'' Of course most didn't want a disc, but 19's were happy to get my 10 rogue or mage in!

I love that when our bracket has a weak downside we get the hate we DO NOT deserve, and when 19's were shit in MOP for instance, we kept quiet.

It disgusts me that those fuckfaces get us in this kind of pressure/position as we did nothing wrong before to that bracket, cause we could not even go INTO the BG bracket which is their ''PRECIOUS''.

This means that 19's are just some really, really salty people whom don't want change. *Autism*.

I'm sure this post gets a fuckton of hate - do i care? Fuck no. All 19's are basicly worthless irl so idc.

Ciao.

Dexa out

No way you hit that milestone over me lmao.

Trust me son, that poll was a landslide. The "largest, one-sided poll" ever as stated by one of TI's staff members. I believe I received over 90% of the votes.
The issue really is this account does not go out of it's way to be "hated". Yet, there are many others here that go out of there way to insult and attack people. That is one thing I have never ever done.

Probably the best thing to read in this thread.

No one receives more hate than Ally and it's not even close. If anyone thinks otherwise, then they're just being conceited about the amount of hate they receive. However, that doesn't mean others don't receive a lot of shit from others because they do.

I think it would be amusing to give Ally a badge for being most hated and Laurasia or someone else for being well liked. Though it doesn't seem very practical.

Which 19 do I have to suck off to be one of the cool kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread