EU+US Message from all 19s to 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother playing at a disadvantage?
I 100% agree. So all 19's should make 10's for WPvP and PvE because the simple fact is 10's are still at a considerable advantage in both ;)

To be honest I'm happy this happened. I could still top the charts in 2/3 of the BG's done post-nerf with the 10 Disc priest I had made to try out this.. bug, for the lack of a better word. It's more fair this way. Right now I'm just waiting for the ton of fixes that are probably coming up till launch and probably a bit after.

@DeLindsay
Also about 19 twinks having the same gear as 10's, not true. 19 should have more gear as their have access to an ilvl tier above that of 10's.

@IDK88
In wpvp 10's don't stand a chance now against 19 counterparts. Lack of abilities and gear is too big to make secondary stats make up for it.

@IDK88
In wpvp 10's don't stand a chance now against 19 counterparts. Lack of abilities and gear is too big to make secondary stats make up for it.

Ummmmmmm...... LOL. So you think a BiS 10 with almost 200% vers (almost 100% dmg reduction) doesn't stand a chance against a BiS 19???

To be honest I'm happy this happened. I could still top the charts in 2/3 of the BG's done post-nerf with the 10 Disc priest I had made to try out this.. bug, for the lack of a better word. It's more fair this way. Right now I'm just waiting for the ton of fixes that are probably coming up till launch and probably a bit after.

@DeLindsay
Also about 19 twinks having the same gear as 10's, not true. 19 should have more gear as their have access to an ilvl tier above that of 10's.

@IDK88
An iLvL stacking 10 wears the EXACT SAME GEAR as an iLvL stacking 19 for all the important, high iLvL slots. A 19 can only achieve 6-11 more total Average iLvL than a 10 can, giving them only about 1 Stam and no other Stat bonus, meaning that 19's vs 10's GEAR is still irrelevant.

WPvP hasn't changed from 1 hour ago and 10's were destroying 19's then, how do you explain your comment?

Last edited:
WPvP hasn't changed from 1 hour ago and 10's were destroying 19's then, how do you explain your comment?
That's not what I've seen though. Admittedly I've been on vacation and came home Friday, maybe the ones knowing what they were doing had simply stopped trying at that point. What I saw was 10 druids and 10 rogues getting destroyed by anything that had a snare or heal because they couldn't counter it.

On another note, do you think Discs will be nerfed next? Their movement while healing without the need to cast seems broken.

I belive you are a anti 19s.
Not at all, I'm against bigoted 19's that spout filth against 10's just because we Twink 10 and act like 19 is the ONLY Twink Level in all of WoW and anyone Twinking any other Level or for any other reason than iPvP doesn't matter.

ALL Twinks of ALL Levels and for ALL Reasons are still in the end, Twinks. If that Player enjoys the reason why they twink and has fun playing said Twink then that's all that matters.

On another note, do you think Discs will be nerfed next? Their movement while healing without the need to cast seems broken.
Yes I do think Disc specifically will get some form of a nerf before Aug 30th. It's even a bit OP at higher Levels.

Difference between level 19 and level 10 rogues in bgs was 3 agility.

As a level 10 outlaw rogue I still hit fucking tons, critting way over 1k. I think some classes will suck at 10 but some will stay the same or even improve... don't make assumptions :)

Not at all, I'm against bigoted 19's that spout filth against 10's just because we Twink 10 and act like 19 is the ONLY Twink Level in all of WoW and anyone Twinking any other Level or for any other reason than iPvP doesn't matter.

ALL Twinks of ALL Levels and for ALL Reasons are still in the end, Twinks. If that Player enjoys the reason why they twink and has fun playing said Twink then that's all that matters.
10s lack game breaking abilities such as sap, kick and so on. Nobody wants to play with that on your team atleast prior to legion. Now its not like we have a choice anymore.

10s lack game breaking abilities such as sap, kick and so on. Nobody wants to play with that on your team atleast prior to legion. Now its not like we have a choice anymore.
And that's why from ~Cata to 7.0 you didn't see many 10's doing iPvP. However, you DO actually have the choice to play with fellow 19's (or at least 17/18+ for those few Abilities you feel as game changers) simply by doing Arena, TC and Pre-Mades. There are always options available, one just has to be willing to utilize said options.

I don't get the hate at all. The game is played the way it's designed, were all here to make the most of the current design.. why fight amongst each other?

The reason 10 disc was played until now was because of the design.
The reason 19s went EotS was because of the design.
It's noone's fault, it just is.

was fun to kill the bracket

triggerwarning german masterrace language ahead
WB9TuyN.jpg

x3TcRDg.jpg

YuU3XO2.jpg

DHjEC5A.jpg

legendary gamepay from my mate the one and only meherousuck

now its time to move back to a real bracket lel
aka removing this shitty game
@bigmoran @Zioni @Devm

Last edited: