Meet The Twinks: Uraflamer

alsoalso the whole us threatening to ddos you started because you got all mad at Flamer for shit talking your garbage plays in WSG and you nerdraging. So we added you to the call and you blowup saying you work for amazon and have access to over 400computers to shut us down and you'll backtrace or w.e

really dumb drama and irrelevant (just like apnea)

barbie ur so cute holding on to shit for months after the relevance has passed <3 I'm over all of it, I definitely used to rage hard for no real reason but I couldn't give less of a shit these days and I'm just here to chill and play gam. Let's be friends :)

barbie ur so cute holding on to shit for months after the relevance has passed <3 I'm over all of it, I definitely used to rage hard for no real reason but I couldn't give less of a shit these days and I'm just here to chill and play gam. Let's be friends :)

yo what about me baby gurl can we be friends and chill?

This thread seriously feels like middle school drama.. I'm disappointed I just wasted 5 minutes reading the whole thing. Nice OP tho, Sketch.

Not really holding on just I remember the situation xd

Also sorry for the trip post I smoke meth

Nice sig are you da?? Want to join ICC jkjk

throwback to when apnea got lowkey benched from the ICC premade and got removed from btag but assumed that you were just offline

Yeah but why we holding onto the past I mean this TXT doc was made last week right???

Few more to post but really caught up in irl shit

this is my thread not urs moron

o sorry did i interrupt ur private pp touching together stuff
yes now either suck my cock or get out of this thread

Users who are viewing this thread