Meet The Twinks: Uraflamer

Yeah I can totally relate to your hypothesis. I also have evidence that supports your claim. I had a lot of fun when he "committed suicide". I cought him in the act of his attention seeking tactic too and and called him out in his "RIP Uraflamer thread". This was the result:

Imgur
Imgur

Btw im still waiting for that DDOS.

I'm assuming these screenshots are not from today. If you are "still waiting for that DDOS", doesn't that just support his claim that he doesn't actually DDOS?

I don't think anyone in the community has been Ddosd in a few months. Correct me if i'm wrong? Lets not rehash what is currently a non-issue.

That was fun to read

Flamer is a sociopath who happens to be able to hide behind the guise of a pretty solid player and deflect the bullshit he's done over the years with his game play. Strangely enough we used to be somewhat friends and get along back in the day.

edit: if anyone wants to see how the guy tries to enact his dominance on others, just hit me up for Skype screenshots <3 He may be "reborn" these days, but homeboy was a borderline sociopath for a while.

Perhaps i'm in the minority for feeling this way but it seems to be that if Flamer is really devoid of all empathy, which I doubt, than he was born that way and this would be equivalent to making fun of some one for their race in terms of prejudice, i'd even say that he should be commended for attempting to live within society in an appropriate fashion if this is actually the case. If Flamer isn't really a sociopath than this is just toxic, and that sort of thing doesn't belong here.

Say what you want about the mans morality or lack of but bashing someone for a cognitive function doesn't seem cool to me. I hope that makes sense. In fact - bashing at all doesn't seem cool to me.

Last edited:
Never read this before, neat...

Idk why apnea is mad or sponsor is linking pics of flamer trying to act big - He'd consistently ask in skype for x player to get hit off as he starts up the walls of text about how shit they are and theyre going offline if they dont do _____

It was really easy to see that it was an awful attempt at trolling or satire since ddosing was becoming so popular but I guess some twinks need to be spoonfed sarcasm or blatant lies until they realize ^.^

alsoalso the whole us threatening to ddos you started because you got all mad at Flamer for shit talking your garbage plays in WSG and you nerdraging. So we added you to the call and you blowup saying you work for amazon and have access to over 400computers to shut us down and you'll backtrace or w.e

really dumb drama and irrelevant (just like apnea)

I thought this dude killed himself im lost as fuck

19s sucks compared to rbgays

Users who are viewing this thread