EU+US medium armor kit

Ultra

Veteran
I just level LW to 100 for medium armor kit as told from a guide i read but it says restricted to starter accounts. Was this always like this or did it just happen? felt like i just wasted a couple of hours of farming lol, and im about to do enchanting next, is there a level to stop at before everything is restricted aswell for enchanting?

I just level LW to 100 for medium armor kit as told from a guide i read but it says restricted to starter accounts. Was this always like this or did it just happen? felt like i just wasted a couple of hours of farming lol, and im about to do enchanting next, is there a level to stop at before everything is restricted aswell for enchanting?
If u have a lock next to it, it’s most likely u have made a F2P toon on a Vet account (ie unsub’d account that used to have game time).
U need to make it on a pure F2P account to have access to it. U can link ur F2P account if u want it to have access to ur looms, mogs etc.
Vet F2P’s have restricted access to profs.

If u have a lock next to it, it’s most likely u have made a F2P toon on a Vet account (ie unsub’d account that used to have game time).
U need to make it on a pure F2P account to have access to it. U can link ur F2P account if u want it to have access to ur looms, mogs etc.
Vet F2P’s have restricted access to profs.
dang i already got an epic and spent some time on this toon, is it that much of a disadvantage to not have it?

dang i already got an epic and spent some time on this toon, is it that much of a disadvantage to not have it?
Light leather will actually do the same job at lvl 20, so no difference with that one.
You will notice the difference with other profs like cooking and alchemy.
Are u looking to be a pure F2P or are u happy to be a hybrid F2P-Vet?
U may from time to time get some free game time from Blizz where u can do ur higher level enchants and that, but it will be a nuisance in between game time with ur profs.
Vets usually put up with gimped profs because we have access to higher level chants and goodies.
If u want to be a true F2P, then I’d say u should bite the bullet and start on a new account. Link it for swag factor if u want.

Light leather will actually do the same job at lvl 20, so no difference with that one.
You will notice the difference with other profs like cooking and alchemy.
Are u looking to be a pure F2P or are u happy to be a hybrid F2P-Vet?
U may from time to time get some free game time from Blizz where u can do ur higher level enchants and that, but it will be a nuisance in between game time with ur profs.
Vets usually put up with gimped profs because we have access to higher level chants and goodies.
If u want to be a true F2P, then I’d say u should bite the bullet and start on a new account. Link it for swag factor if u want.
oh no i dont care about being a pure f2p, i dont care if im at a slight disadvantage, i just want to make sure its not major if i cant get those extra professions that a pure f2p can get

youll be fine
Well if the man himself says I'll be fine then so be it, back to grinding lol. Y'all known the percent of the epic murloc Oracle staff drop? I haven't even seen the green version of it yet

Y'all known the percent of the epic murloc Oracle staff drop? I haven't even seen the green version of it yet
ooooof, good luck. I was in farm groups that saw people get it in half an hour. it took me well over 50 hours of grinding. It's a low, low drop rate. The good news is, even the blue version is stellar. And those seemed pretty common.

ooooof, good luck. I was in farm groups that saw people get it in half an hour. it took me well over 50 hours of grinding. It's a low, low drop rate. The good news is, even the blue version is stellar. And those seemed pretty common.
Gotcha, to my knowledge I need to grind that out and a helm ( I went druid) any other drops I should go for? I got to figure out where that shoulder drop from the quest in wetlands is. I'm sure there is a guide that shows them all, but realisticly is there any ones that are a MUST HAVE besides the staff and the helm?

Gotcha, to my knowledge I need to grind that out and a helm ( I went druid) any other drops I should go for? I got to figure out where that shoulder drop from the quest in wetlands is. I'm sure there is a guide that shows them all, but realisticly is there any ones that are a MUST HAVE besides the staff and the helm?
For a druid? Staff is really the only must have epic. Feathered headdress is nice, but quest rewards in stonetalon are pretty damn good too and there's a couple that are bis if you get an upgrade. And the leather shoulders from sfk are a lateral trade with the wetlands shoulders.

It's really just the staff. Everything else is just nice to have.

Users who are viewing this thread