Mechagon is now available

Blizzard did the Mechagon change undocumented, so a GM can say what they say by not knowing. on 10.1.7 there was Mechagon rescaling and a Nazjatar account wide skip, but no mentioned prerequisites . this was discovered on the PTR, some knew when the patch went live. Blizzard had bug reports requiring them to fix broken quests for low level players able to start or continue the skip to fully unlock Mechagon. i posted pictures of fresh 10s showing the quests available so people could use them in their GM tickets, obviously it's account wide, a fresh 10 would not have done all the OG BFA prerequisites of getting a azerite neck, zone unlocks prerequisites for Nazjatar, which are still locked to a level 10, and have the Mechagon intro available if there was not something allowing the skip

a skip was made on 10.1.7 so players who did not do BFA can jump right in and do the Mechagon unlock, the requirement is level 40+ character who gets the starter quest right at the FP without having to do Nazjatar and etc BFA requirements after the basic BFA city intro. the level 40+ has to complete https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13553/the-mechagonian-threat. once this is done your alts level 10+ should be able to see the unlock quest after doing BFA intro for great seal or snug harbor. a pure stand alone F2P account as of now will not be able to this. if your unsubbed account has this achievement done and is still having issues, it may have to do with being inactive for a long time (amount unknown) and not registering on the account or other linked accounts? not sure

Blizzard patch 10.1.5 did a skip of original BFA full requirements to unlock allied races, it also requires a level 40+ character to go to the SW/Org embassy and do the quest chains they offer for the races you want to add.
  • All restrictions for unlocking Allied Races have been removed, with the exception of a level requirement.
  • All Allied Races can now be unlocked once you have a level 40 character on your account (was level 50).

Blizzard did the Mechagon change undocumented, so a GM can say what they say by not knowing. on 10.1.7 there was Mechagon rescaling and a Nazjatar account wide skip, but no mentioned prerequisites . this was discovered on the PTR, some knew when the patch went live. Blizzard had bug reports requiring them to fix broken quests for low level players able to start or continue the skip to fully unlock Mechagon. i posted pictures of fresh 10s showing the quests available so people could use them in their GM tickets, obviously it's account wide, a fresh 10 would not have done all the OG BFA prerequisites of getting a azerite neck, zone unlocks prerequisites for Nazjatar, which are still locked to a level 10, and have the Mechagon intro available if there was not something allowing the skip

a skip was made on 10.1.7 so players who did not do BFA can jump right in and do the Mechagon unlock, the requirement is level 40+ character who gets the starter quest right at the FP without having to do Nazjatar and etc BFA requirements after the basic BFA city intro. the level 40+ has to complete https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13553/the-mechagonian-threat. once this is done your alts level 10+ should be able to see the unlock quest after doing BFA intro for great seal or snug harbor. a pure stand alone F2P account as of now will not be able to this. if your unsubbed account has this achievement done and is still having issues, it may have to do with being inactive for a long time (amount unknown) and not registering on the account or other linked accounts? not sure

Blizzard patch 10.1.5 did a skip of original BFA full requirements to unlock allied races, it also requires a level 40+ character to go to the SW/Org embassy and do the quest chains they offer for the races you want to add.
  • All restrictions for unlocking Allied Races have been removed, with the exception of a level requirement.
  • All Allied Races can now be unlocked once you have a level 40 character on your account (was level 50).
Thanks for sharing this. I’m kicking myself though….. when I had the last free weekend, I’m sure I did everything up to the last dungeon quest on my 60 so missed the achieve…….o_O
I saw the dailies appear so thought I had done enough.

Yep, the achievement The Mechagonian Threat is what unlocked Mechagon on my 20s! At least the intro quest; I haven't seen how far I can actually get. Completing the last two quests was nearly impossible - Prince Erazmin would phase away whenever I got close to him, so I had to use a /target Prince macro, a Interact with Target keybind, and the AutoTurnIn addon just to complete and pickup the last 2 quests, and even then it took 20 minutes of flying back and forth to phase and unphase the NPC.

I can confirm, like Hermi confirmed and as first noted by Shanker that the Achieve https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13553/the-mechagonian-threat is all that is needed to unlock the entry quests for Alts.

I hadn't done any of BFA in the past on any higher level toon, all I did was unlock the Mechagon daily quests on a 60, but didn't complete the final dungeon quest. I also don't have Mechagnomes unlocked.
1705589481688.png

After completing the dungeon on my 60, I obtained the Achieve.
1705589517817.png

Look who came out of hiding after that on my 20.........
1705589596245.png

Is Factory Refurbished the last quest we are able to do at 20? - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56168/factory-refurbished -

The item needed to complete, drops from the level 45 lootboxes you get from the seperate quest, wich you get while doing Factory Refurbished. It's called Recyclable Parts - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56117/recyclable-parts -

The Item is called ' Recycled Crawler Manifold ' - I've yet to find wether this item is soulbound or not. Has any1 tested this yet?
If not, is there some other way to open these lvl45 lockboxes? - I assume a rogue is out of the question, since the box technically isn't locked to begin with.

If not possible, this is where the questchain ends :Sadge:

yes, rec rig boxes at 45+, using recyclers are 45+ for quest you mention, mechagon 50+, daily quests from the panda would require Nazjatar unlock, some quests rewards or some items you make are level based on it still being a endgame zone

Is Factory Refurbished the last quest we are able to do at 20? - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56168/factory-refurbished -

The item needed to complete, drops from the level 45 lootboxes you get from the seperate quest, wich you get while doing Factory Refurbished. It's called Recyclable Parts - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=56117/recyclable-parts -

The Item is called ' Recycled Crawler Manifold ' - I've yet to find wether this item is soulbound or not. Has any1 tested this yet?
If not, is there some other way to open these lvl45 lockboxes? - I assume a rogue is out of the question, since the box technically isn't locked to begin with.

If not possible, this is where the questchain ends :Sadge:
yes. I am stuck at it too for lvl 20.

yes. I am stuck at it too for lvl 20.
Yes, I am too…..

Got to love how Blizz scales it all correctly down to lvl 10…….

There are other items that require lvl 45 to use or equip….. the trinkets are lvl 50 rqd…… I looted a purple rifle only to have it require lvl 50……It’s a bit disappointing but I’ve come to expect unfinished work from Blizz these days…… :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread