Meat Puppet Now LF Practice/Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derv has successfully derailed this thread by displaying his lack of intelligence. Now the only thing people are thinking is
a) How old is Derv? Doesn't appear to be a day over 12
b) Does Derv have any education at all? It appears that he does not
c) Is Derv's lack of forming posts with basic english being influenced in any way? This could be a possibility

Semi-serious premades are the thing to do right now. The only thing that can be gained from them is knowlege for the whole bracket to find out what works in premades and what doesn't. However, stop steamrolling pugs for hours on end every night... its just plain a dick move and makes you absolutely no better than Pizza Hut 2.0

Derv blames MP for why the premade situation is bad?

I blame Derv and his attempts at writing posts for why this community is bad. Keep posting like a child, it makes the rest of us feel much more intelligent and mature.

hey mocha, got any gass?

cuZ my traktoR is runnin out from FaRMiN you maggit h@h@h@

n also first time ive played really in like 5 days xlmaoe

oh and btw i think i was legit 12 back in '06 n its fuNNy cuz uR still lsot in that damn time machine take a break m8x

edit: sec moka im discetink ur post

Last edited by a moderator:
Derv has successfully derailed this thread by displaying his lack of intelligence. Now the only thing people are thinking is
c) Is Derv's lack of forming posts with basic english being influenced in any way? This could be a possibility

Semi-serious premades are the thing to do right now. The only thing that can be gained from them is knowlege for the whole bracket to find out what works in premades and what doesn't. However, stop steamrolling pugs for hours on end every night... its just plain a dick move and makes you absolutely no better than Pizza Hut 2.0

I blame Derv and his attempts at writing posts for why this community is bad. Keep posting like a child, it makes the rest of us feel much more intelligent and mature.

Lol we only group queued once m8. Unless you're singling out Dave in which I cannot speak for him.

1) I asshur u im over 14 m8
2) going 2 skool atm aka reason i havent played since cata l0l
3)most people understand wat im sayin m8 n if u look up communication it doesnt matter how ur messg is transfered just aslong as it is xferd cmon

semi serious premades are premades that people just called semi serious because they dont want their 6/10 guilds rep to be tarnuished xlmaoe
n the only thing that can be gained from it is just how little quardination the guoilds haf
also steve shane and i just played pretty much our first game on alliance since the 5.0 paytch
and m8 i smash kids on my balanckxce druid just like in cata, i aint no fotm idiote (no pun intendead)

i didnt blame mp for lack of premades i simply sed attitude - with all this talk about be unintelligent and having poor reading/write skills i think u shud take it upon urslaf 2 use uR time machine 2 continueously go back and get many years of sckool mmkay m8er

if anything i bring entertainment to this brkt and liven thigGs up a little. call shitters out for being garbo and displaying above average preformances (sometimes even 7-8/10 i would say)

LBH (aka new acronym - lets be honest ) youR just mad that ur stump jumps didnt sav u 2nite from the paiNtRaine

good nite h3h3

ill post some screen shots l8r okay just 4 u bbycakes

Just so you guys know dervs on our server azgalor alliance side on his mage but hes in better off dead erotks guild thats not active at all and erotk hardly plays anymore since the patch

Seriously dude, We arent looking for this shit. This thread is simply too look for other active 19 guilds to get some games in with, practice or not idgaf, If you have a problem with some of the members, take it up with them. Dont talk a bunch of shit on the forums. With that being said, GG LSFTW, Bump still looking for more offers

practice games.... or maybe they mean just trying to field a team with what ever people they have on at the moment? could equal crappy setup but that doesn't matter they just want to get games in and see what works......hmm that sounds about right. (karmaz dumb much?). also whining about people playing over powered classes...(your playing a boomkin) hmmm strange. and last MP for the most part any older player that's been apart of the guild hasn't ever really changed their class, so any changes to the game. like say classes becoming over powered is just coincidence... so I guess good try with the arguments bud. Just sounding alittle foolish in most eyes. (kids these days... no respect for their elders)

...Step up or shut up.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread