Meat Puppet is BACK and Recruiting [alliance]

Premade vs <SOLDIER> is tonight. GL to both guilds, doing a 3 games series at 9pm server time

premade did not happen but we had some good games with waw tawent.

2w4ehjp.jpg

2yxi2wn.jpg

this game we did not win. Forgot to take a screenshot when the game ended but we capped first, but they capped several minutes later and won the game due to last cap.

Good games Waw tawent!

premade did not happen but we had some good games with waw tawent.

2w4ehjp.jpg

2yxi2wn.jpg

this game we did not win. Forgot to take a screenshot when the game ended but we capped first, but they capped several minutes later and won the game due to last cap.

Good games Waw tawent!

Just to point out, the second game had a 4 man Thunder Tink group in it too - not just WT.

lol this guy's smart, he knows to screenshot before wt afks.

Hey guys, played since 04 as a twink on Stormreaver, then transferred on over to Uther (A). Willing to transfer again. Seeing as how MoP is coming out i've decided to come back. I play Kneestaber/Patchy (Kneestaber @ Uther - Game Guide - World of Warcraft) / (Patchy @ Uther - Game Guide - World of Warcraft). Will you guys be opening up recruitment to warriors/priests anytime soon? I do need to upgrade my gear, as i haven't played in a while, but I think my rank shows i've played since fiery weapons were the best haha. You guys look pretty active, and i think as most twinks have found out, thats been the main problem with twinks quitting/coming back. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Sure, we would love to have you! If you are going to transfer I guess you should get geared up and get all of the boas on your toon first, if you dont have them already. We look forward to having you in our guild!

Bump, start playing your 19s again guys

Bump

bump

Sorry guys, I am tentative for the premade on Thursday. Xda i know when i first talked to you about the date i said I may not make it because of a Hockey Combine, that would either be Wednesday or Thursday. Well, I just got the schedule for it and it is Thursday 6:10-7:40 and the rink is 1 hour from my house so i wouldn't get home until 9-9:30. On the other hand it may not happen, it's really hard to explain but basically there is a Scouting Combine, College tour, and the option to do both. I did both last year, so there is not point in doing the College tour this year so i signed up for just the combine. However, this year there may not be enough kids signed up only doing the Combine so there is a chance that there is only a Combine team for the kids who are doing both the college tour and the combine. As of right now I don't know, should find out more by tomorrow night, I'll keep you guys posted. Again sorry guys, we've had many premades scheduled that didn't happen and it'd really be a bummer if I missed the first premade since the guild was resurrected.

Hey guys- how active are y'all now? Still lots of people on daily? I am interested in joining an Alliance guild. What's the application process/who do I need to talk to? I can supply SS and links to whatever and can transfer soon!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread