Meat Puppet is BACK and Recruiting [alliance]

Might be transferring back soon hopefully.

I would suggest joining tRain cOw or any more friendly and ethical guild.

I would suggest joining tRain cOw or any more friendly and ethical guild.

Seriously? Why would you go into another guild's guild recruitment thread and tell people interested in joining the guild to join yours or any other guild?

Grow up.

Eliot if you have a problem with this guild spit it out, and dont tell me its because we afk people who dont even have the common courtesy to at LEAST get quest gear before queuing. When people queue with not shit for gear they are being ignorant and deserved to be kicked.

Anyway been having fun queuing and shiz love this guild. BUUMMMPP!!

Eliot if you have a problem with this guild spit it out, and dont tell me its because we afk people who dont even have the common courtesy to at LEAST get quest gear before queuing. When people queue with not shit for gear they are being ignorant and deserved to be kicked.

Anyway been having fun queuing and shiz love this guild. BUUMMMPP!!

How do you guys feel about people who queue and then refuse to participate?

bump

so shiftkush is playing for you guys? who else from old school meat puppet has come back? i think i saw a warrior i recognized.... ludvoc

Bump, although we were dominated in terms of kills, we played competitively against WT, score was 1-0 them. They did not get a cap until 10 min left. 5 from MP + pugs vs 5 from WT +pugs

bump, premade against <SOLDIER> on Saturday September 22 9pm server time.

Users who are viewing this thread