Meat 1

Meat

Legend
No sarcasm intended.

Nice movie overall, nice to see a hunter playing acculy. But im fairly suprised that good rmps and mages overall manages to lose to hunters, overall. Good movie keep it up.

No sarcasm intended.

Nice movie overall, nice to see a hunter playing acculy. But im fairly suprised that good rmps and mages overall manages to lose to hunters, overall. Good movie keep it up.

A good RMP in theory should be able to counter everything I can do, especially since I lack some key abilties... what can I say?

70 bracket :D

A good RMP in theory should be able to counter everything I can do, especially since I lack some key abilties... what can I say?

70 bracket :D

"What can I say? 70 bracket", I hate the way you people keeps descriping this bracket as unbalanced and shit - especially when you're shit at 85 Meat, would you mind dropping an armory link for your "main", since 70 bracket is so ridicouless as you're always bragging about. If you feel so bad about the bracket why don't you level up then?

"What can I say? 70 bracket", I hate the way you people keeps descriping this bracket as unbalanced and shit - especially when you're shit at 85 Meat, would you mind dropping an armory link for your "main", since 70 bracket is so ridicouless as you're always bragging about. If you feel so bad about the bracket why don't you level up then?

The 70 bracket is unbalanced and shit. Don't hate on the truth brah

Daaaayuum mad much? mr. trademaster

The 70 bracket is unbalanced and shit. Don't hate on the truth brah

I am not hating on the truth, but why don't you just accept the fact that, that is how things is? Btw, where was that link Tradebringer?

so you're saying "serious" pvp movie and you're not putting us fighting together inside.. now i'm mad :<

you been camping your own movie thread.. ololol.. okay btt.. now everyone can see my badness :/ WHY DID YOU RELEASE THIS?

Good video meat but I've said it once, say it again, I CANT STAND THE WAY YOU MOVE/TURN CAMERA GRRRR love you meat

Users who are viewing this thread