Max Amount of Bag Space?

cant go to outlands, unless fake f2p

get 80 of the powder samples, have a 85 invite you to the party, and put loot on free for all

Once exalted with all four cities of your faction you can purchase the 16 slot bags from the same vendor you got your tabard from.

After you get one to exalted, you can go to their general goods vendor and buy 15 slot bags for, 9g 60s.

The 14 slots will come in handy when you are still getting your 16s, then you can throw the 14's into your bank slots (3).

NP, Glad to help. I was hoping I would be able to get them, I just had to get to exalted and was glad the price dropped below 10g.

threesets said:
cant go to outlands, unless fake f2p

that is wrong F2P can go to outlands. you can ask a mage to help you out using /say to talk to them and get a free port to shattrah.

once at shattrah make that your hearth, get a FP there and then head out the aldor exit (BE can't) to nagrand and get to your factions base there.

i go to halaa when it's controlled by the faction of my various players to buy Halaani Whiskey - Item - World of Warcraft

have near all the outland FP's except cosmo wrench and ones in shadowmoon valley on my players

when gold capped and have extra items i would go to netherstorm to buy pets

Easiest and quickest way is to buy the two 16 slot bags from Arathi Highlands. They only cost 50 honor each and you don't need any rep. Great for new level 10 f2p's..

you can get 6 faction 16-slot bags from being exalted, if you are horde purchase a Thick Hide Pack - Item - World of Warcraft from a faction you are exalted with

if alliance you only need 5 faction 16-slot bags and can get 2 16-slot bags for 50 honor each from AV vendor

Mikian said:
Once exalted with all four cities of your faction you can purchase the 16 slot bags from the same vendor you got your tabard from.

After you get one to exalted, you can go to their general goods vendor and buy 15 slot bags for, 9g 60s.

The 14 slots will come in handy when you are still getting your 16s, then you can throw the 14's into your bank slots (3).

wot? 3 bank slots? never been able to purchase the 3rd one

Preeztess said:
Easiest and quickest way is to buy the two 16 slot bags from Arathi Highlands. They only cost 50 honor each and you don't need any rep. Great for new level 10 f2p's..

It's in Hillsbrad.

There used to be 18 slot bags that dropped during Hallow's End, but I'm pretty sure they no longer do. Those were obtainable by 20s, but I doubt anyone bothered doing it on a trial way back when, the same with the HH mount.

The Halaani bag requires level 64 so is not an option. It would be different if it were bought with battle tokens.

16s are the best we can do. If Blizz don't fix the horde honor bag situation, then the only way for horde to get all 16 slot bags is to get lucky with Traveler's Backpack. I got one in the Gurubashi chest.

Mikian said:
Yep 3 bank slots, The third costs 10g.

And grats on the Journeyman's!

Oh wow,for some reason a bag addon I was using didnt allow me to purchase the 3rd slot

Users who are viewing this thread