mats item on AH and cross realm gold transfer ?

Merlin

Grandfathered
i just notice items on AH are now cross realms .. you cannot buy items using toons from the same account but you can use a different account .. its prob the best way to transfer gold, be aware of losing that 5% AH fees in the process

List items that fall into the AH merge category of commodities. Buy the item, your gold goes to whatever realm you bought the item for. In theory it should work but not sure it would be as easy as you think. For instance, I don't think you can list a potion for 1 mil and select that listing. You would have to buy all the ones before that one, I think. You would probably need to find a commodity that no one wants.

List items that fall into the AH merge category of commodities. Buy the item, your gold goes to whatever realm you bought the item for. In theory it should work but not sure it would be as easy as you think. For instance, I don't think you can list a potion for 1 mil and select that listing. You would have to buy all the ones before that one, I think. You would probably need to find a commodity that no one wants.

this is true, i tried it yesterday .. but after learning that i need to buy everything i used the following method:
do a search on AH .. it will list everything .. then you click the price sort, it will show you the cheapest item, usually 1 silver .. then next you look at the "available" field which shows the quantity .. then you choose the one with the lowest quantity .. right now i see "adorable ascended costume" .. its 1 silver and there is only 1 single piece on AH .. so you can buy this, and relist it as 1 mil .. you can then use another account to buy this item

sometimes you may have to spend more .. like if there is an item with 5 pieces you will have to buy them all .. if they are like 10 gold each .. then your 50 gold is "wasted" in the process

THIS is what might get me to come back and Twink again. Got so tired of buying/selling a Token on rando Realms to be able to find super rare twink items not at outrageous prices then pay the Character transfer fee back to my main Realm with the item(s) in his bags.

If someone else buys your bristled fur or w/e vendor trash

I meant the low price super-rare items you need to server-transfer for that Delindsay was referring to.

edit- everyone will have access to and see the listings for them same as you. In fact, does this completely negate undermine journal (or whatever it was) that helped you find items across servers? It should, right?

Last edited:
I meant the low price super-rare items you need to server-transfer for that BB was referring to.

edit- everyone will have access to and see the listings for them same as you. In fact, does this completely negate undermine journal (or whatever it was) that helped you find items across servers? It should, right?
Nobody is talking about that? Everyone is talking about putting auction house trash on AH on a realm you want gold and then buying it with a character where you have gold to transfer gold across servers.

But then again those items will likely disappear before you even see them now... :FrogeConcern:
Fair point but my guess is you still have to get said item from said Realm then xfer a Toon back to your main Twinking Realm so in reality it's still just a way for us to send our own earned Gold from one Realm to another more easily. Though, I imagine AH snipers will be foaming at the mouth with this feature/bug.

Users who are viewing this thread