<masta ballerz> Now ''exclusively' recruiting

Swagasaur said:
Rumseys and first aid are fine, I don't even consider those consumables, everything else on the list I agree with other then part of the 2 class limit, I think it should be a 1 hunter limit in the premade. Everything else is fair game.

We're sticking with 2 Hunters. Also, the reason for the Stealth rule is that you can simply 10 man turtle and then send 2 Druids and 2 Rogues once 100% is up and one shot the opposing FC in this bracket because of no Flares, Traps, ect.

Pizza said:
We're sticking with 2 Hunters. Also, the reason for the Stealth rule is that you can simply 10 man turtle and then send 2 Druids and 2 Rogues once 100% is up and one shot the opposing FC in this bracket because of no Flares, Traps, ect.

Why 2 hunters? The game is by far more balanced with fewer hunters.

Swagasaur said:
Why 2 hunters? The game is by far more balanced with fewer hunters.

It's all personal opinion. I think 2 Hunters is perfectly fine.

Anyways, we'll see next patch when healing gets buffed. I almost see two Hunters being needed next patch with the 1k heals that Priest/Paladins will be throwing out.

28 and an accountant. fml

squirtlebe

Swagasaur said:
I will fund ANY elemental shaman that meets the requirements of joining, come say hi or message me.

I'll be submitting full frontal nudes with my app since that seems less homosexual than naming myself after a pokemon.

Sani comin' in clutch with the inb4's.

Rivfader said:
I'll be submitting full frontal nudes with my app since that seems less homosexual than naming myself after a pokemon.

If you are legitimately interested I have been pleased with you performance in gulch so far, I'd still like to say hit before anything gets started up though!

Class updates/needs on main post!

yoube said:
28 and an accountant. fml

squirtlebe

im a 28 year old accountant

Swagasaur said:
If you are legitimately interested I have been pleased with you performance in gulch so far, I'd still like to say hit before anything gets started up though!

Not actually interested, just BSing. But I support what you guys are doing and can't wait to premade. Just don't doj like alliance did our last 3 or 4 premades

We're really looking forward to playing you guys. Please take it serious. Don't judge the 19 bracket off of the players your getting grouped with and against in pugs. You should be aiming high. You should want to take the throne from my guild and become the top guild in the bracket.

Good luck!

Pizza said:
We're really looking forward to playing you guys. Please take it serious. Don't judge the 19 bracket off of the players your getting grouped with and against in pugs. You should be aiming high. To take the thrown from my guild.

Good luck!

Throne? 8910

Pizza said:
We're really looking forward to playing you guys. Please take it serious. Don't judge the 19 bracket off of the players your getting grouped with and against in pugs. You should be aiming high. You should want to take the throne from my guild and become the top guild in the bracket.

Good luck!

Yeah guys! Don't judge the bracket off the 10+ WT premades that are queueing into pugs for the sole purpose of rolling kids.

Sanitarium said:
Yeah guys! Don't judge the bracket off the 10+ WT premades that are queueing into pugs for the sole purpose of rolling kids.

hes got discipline baby whether you do or not

Sàxxon said:
hes got discipline baby whether you do or not

If this is some pop-culture reference, I missed it by a mile :\

Sàxxon said:
no pizza is just a disciplined leader of a succesful twink guild

I hardly doubt anyone ANYONE ever said he wasn't.

The problem about Pizza isn't his leadership, because honestly we f*cking careless on how he leads his team, it's how douchebag and a unfaithful player he's in the battleground that piss everyone off (oh and his narcissic personality).

Sàxxon said:
no pizza is just a disciplined leader of a succesful twink guild

i wish i was as good as pizza :(

i want to dodge premades, afk out of pugs and steamroll bads :pppppp

meh, should probably keep this on topic, though i'm sure takea & co. won't mind me bashing a few people here and there. i look forward to playing with/against you saxxon, got my pally at 15 atm

Sanitarium said:
i wish i was as good as pizza :(

i want to dodge premades, afk out of pugs and steamroll bads :pppppp

meh, should probably keep this on topic, though i'm sure takea & co. won't mind me bashing a few people here and there. i look forward to playing with/against you saxxon, got my pally at 15 atm

i am sure i wil prove 2 be a great hindrance to you

Users who are viewing this thread