Massive Twink PvP Montage

I spent a week or so working on this video. I have a new outlook on WoW and YouTube so I've decided to spend as much time necessary to upload only the best twinking content. I also plan on uploading more community driven videos as well as a XPOff promotional video later down the road to increase activity on the website and also grow our community within the game. I appreciate all of you and I hope you enjoy this video. Thank you!

Flex on Foolz
[doublepost=1528917583,1528905722][/doublepost]Bump

I think this is one of the better twink videos I’ve seen in over a decade. And I don’t even like some of the bracket you play. But it’s really not about the bracket, it’s about the footage.

I might be living in the past, but I don’t think any twink movie will ever be better than Fonys, “The greatest twink movie 2”. It really felt like I was watching some kind of super hype movie.

You my friend instil hope that someone can actually live up to that standard. The way you pan in and out shots while queueing to the music, the fact you showcased a handful of brackets, filters, smooth transitions, and a bit of comedic touch.

I would love to see a full featured movie from you. Maybe in xpack? Should be tons of opportunities with war mode and revival of stats and items in BGs.

I think this is one of the better twink videos I’ve seen in over a decade. And I don’t even like some of the bracket you play. But it’s really not about the bracket, it’s about the footage.

I might be living in the past, but I don’t think any twink movie will ever be better than Fonys, “The greatest twink movie 2”. It really felt like I was watching some kind of super hype movie.

You my friend instil hope that someone can actually live up to that standard. The way you pan in and out shots while queueing to the music, the fact you showcased a handful of brackets, filters, smooth transitions, and a bit of comedic touch.

I would love to see a full featured movie from you. Maybe in xpack? Should be tons of opportunities with war mode and revival of stats and items in BGs.
Wow man I've never had anyone on this website give me any kind of thought out feedback like that. Extremely detailed and made me feel very good about my work. Feedback like this is LITERALLY the reason I make videos in the first place. I really and deeply appreciate your amazing feedback, it was very kind and much appreciated. You can expect some insane videos next xpac.

/flex

Wow man I've never had anyone on this website give me any kind of thought out feedback like that. Extremely detailed and made me feel very good about my work. Feedback like this is LITERALLY the reason I make videos in the first place. I really and deeply appreciate your amazing feedback, it was very kind and much appreciated. You can expect some insane videos next xpac.

/flex

Even with, to me a lack of content, you still managed to make a great movie. I can’t imagine what kind of gems you will be making in xpack assuming the beta pans out like we all hope.

As far as viewer appreciation, I think we can blame that on the nerf of BGs that may have drove away all the people who would actually enjoy this film. Now a days either your 19s for life or you are just FOTM bracket. Likely very few people left who care about what all ranges of twinks bring to the table in each divided bracket.

That’s why I mentioned fonys movie. Either I’m not looking hard enough, or they just don’t exist. No one makes multiple bracket movies anymore.

Keep doing what your doing man. If I were to make a suggestion, right before your character introductions, splash in a side clip of something silly or anything really. Just for digestion and relief from the pwnage from the previous showcased toon. Hope you don’t take this wrong. The intros to each of your toons were kick ass. But something just before those would, to me, make it that much greater

Cheers mate

Even with, to me a lack of content, you still managed to make a great movie. I can’t imagine what kind of gems you will be making in xpack assuming the beta pans out like we all hope.

As far as viewer appreciation, I think we can blame that on the nerf of BGs that may have drove away all the people who would actually enjoy this film. Now a days either your 19s for life or you are just FOTM bracket. Likely very few people left who care about what all ranges of twinks bring to the table in each divided bracket.

That’s why I mentioned fonys movie. Either I’m not looking hard enough, or they just don’t exist. No one makes multiple bracket movies anymore.

Keep doing what your doing man. If I were to make a suggestion, right before your character introductions, splash in a side clip of something silly or anything really. Just for digestion and relief from the pwnage from the previous showcased toon. Hope you don’t take this wrong. The intros to each of your toons were kick ass. But something just before those would, to me, make it that much greater

Cheers mate
It wasn't really like a "movie" mainly just a pvp montage. I plan on making a real "movie" in bfa if blizzard brings back old bgs because I'll have more to work with obviously. PLUS with the duel scaling that will be a ton of fun and with what I hear about wpvp should be some fun fights. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and nothing will be taken the wrong way, everyone is free to express their own opinion especially towards something I publicly display. Thank you so much for watching, I hope you will continue. ;-)

It was good then you featured a SV Huntard, followed by an ex-WoD FotM BM Monk ....
Lmao
[doublepost=1530229803,1530229745][/doublepost]
The movie is very good, but... i like youtube butthurted comments much more xd
I couldn’t agree with you more, sometimes I’ll just sit down with a cup of coffee and read my comment sections. It’s quite the delightful read. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread