EU+US Massive Healfest

Ill go down the list and check for you guys when I get home still have my 19 hunter.

the Raptors from Wailing Caverns have Mortal Strike, it is certainly not grandfathered. MM are awesome for burst damage.

I’m like 99.9% sure mortal wounds is gfed as a 19 hunter..... can anyone confirm?

Its been a while (couple of patches, but still BfA) since I last confirmed it, but new pets don't have mortal strike at 19 and haven't since...legion pre-patch or something? Unfortunately the skill levels on petopia don't match up with the actual game =(

Though its always worth checking since it doesn't take too long to take a pet or two. More mortal strike options would be nice.

Its been a while (couple of patches, but still BfA) since I last confirmed it, but new pets don't have mortal strike at 19 and haven't since...legion pre-patch or something? Unfortunately the skill levels on petopia don't match up with the actual game =(

Though its always worth checking since it doesn't take too long to take a pet or two. More mortal strike options would be nice.
Cool ! Thanks for the info Necro ! :)

Sorry! I should have specifically addressed this, my hunter was at level 20 as per Void Elves starting level. I am uncertain whether 19s get access to Mortal Strike, especially since many pet abilities seem to unlock access at 20. From the sound of it, its likely grandfathered, but people should definitely check to be certain.

Quit talking about fucking 19 Hunters... that’s a different bracket. The question at hand is whether a level 20 Raptor/Hyena/whatever would have Mortal Strike.

Users who are viewing this thread