Mallet of Zul'Farrak Sheathing

Just wondering, did they fix the sheathing on the PTR for it?

Ishh said:
Yeah, they did.

Sweet, thanks for the info. I guess it really didn't matter to me, since my weps are model-edited into Warglaives or s3 weps usually, but just knowing people can't see my Mongoose bothers me, lol.

How do you model-edit weapons? Not to get off-topic but I'm curious as to how it's done.

Ellest said:
How do you model-edit weapons? Not to get off-topic but I'm curious as to how it's done.

not sure what it is, but i know it just changes the numbers in the code just on your screen, to whatever you like.

Ellest said:

I'm not sure the staff here would like me to talk about model-editing, since it is technically illegal as it can be used to exploit game mechanics and can get you banned, even if you're not exploiting anything.

Currentlly we are on the fence with this issue, we don't support any kind of exploits, while at the same time we don't wish to resitrct peoples topic diveristy. ATM we prefer if you kept it out of TwinkInfo as it could give us a bad reputation.

Naturaltalnt said:
Currentlly we are on the fence with this issue, we don't support any kind of exploits, while at the same time we don't wish to resitrct peoples topic diveristy. ATM we prefer if you kept it out of TwinkInfo as it could give us a bad reputation.

kk, will do. Too bad too, I wanted to tell everyone my sexy setup that I model-edited all the common twink gear for each class to look like their s3 equivalent, so on my screen I see 39 twinks running around in full s3. It's awesome. <3

As someone new to 39 twinks. I just got my Mallet and enchanted it yesterday. It is one sexy looking mace that is for sure. I was very confused when it was not showing up sheathed. I was so confused. I am glad this is getting fixed.

Ikeelyoo said:
Huh? Really? o_O Link plx.

Out of curiosity, do you use wowme or something of the like?

@the mods - any problems with me taking it to pm's?

Model editing cannot be used to cheat or exploit not sure what you are talkin about. It only affects what models you see, thats it. Does nothign for what is actually going on or what others see. Its like putting colored glasses on, you see odd colors on things but everyone else sees things fine, and nothing has actually changed, its all still the same as it was.

I figured that since you were just changing the visual component on your Client, it wasn't against the ToS, CoC or whatever else Blizzard had.

I mean you are modifying in-game code but Waypoint, Quartz, Pitbull etcetc all do that too..

on topic:

Google returns no finds on PTR, Fix, Zul'Farrak, sheath

:(

Juke said:
I figured that since you were just changing the visual component on your Client, it wasn't against the ToS, CoC or whatever else Blizzard had.

I mean you are modifying in-game code but Waypoint, Quartz, Pitbull etcetc all do that too..

on topic:

Google returns no finds on PTR, Fix, Zul'Farrak, sheath

:(

Have you ever read patch notes? They never include stuff like 'changing the sheating on some random twink weapon' :/

BorisBlade said:
Model editing cannot be used to cheat or exploit not sure what you are talkin about. It only affects what models you see, thats it. Does nothign for what is actually going on or what others see. Its like putting colored glasses on, you see odd colors on things but everyone else sees things fine, and nothing has actually changed, its all still the same as it was.

Sorry, but you're wrong. It can indeed be used to cheat/exploit.

Users who are viewing this thread