Making Transmog sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have a very specific request. So specific that I don't NEED it on my druid (even though I wouldn't mind it). I would actually prefer it on my "to-be" level 19 cloth-class, but if you can make this set I doesn't matter to much what class/level it is . I will 84 warrior-twink if that is what the transmog requires me to do :)

What's your class? Cloth (Priest, Lock, Mage)
What's your race? Blood elf
Any specific color you'd like? PINK! (With a hint of white:))
TCG-loot tabards? Preferably not
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items) 85 Rogue and 85 Paladin (Both horde)
An armory link, with the gear you need transmogged.. SO i can see if you use cloth boots, leather hands, mail bracers etc: As said, haven't started a character yet because I haven't found a good-looking pink set yet, so no armory available. If possible 19 cloth but if it needs to go higher (in terms of level/armor (leather, mail etc)), it needs to go higher :)

If you manage this, I will love you for the rest of my life! (Homo) :D

What's your class? Cloth (Priest, Lock, Mage)
What's your race? Blood elf
Any specific color you'd like? PINK! (With a hint of white:))
TCG-loot tabards? Preferably not
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items) 85 Rogue and 85 Paladin (Both horde)

sooo.. this part?
All that other stuff was quite confusing

I tryed to make it pink with a white'ish thing to it, but I wouldnt be able to do so, and at the same time make it look good. So i went another way and made it white with a red/pink/purple'ish to it, I hope you like it..

Head: [Junior Technician 3rd Grade Goggles]
Shoulders: [Tattered Dreadmist Mantle]
Chest: [Buccaneer's Vest]
Tabard: None
Shirt: [Pink Mageweave Shirt]
Bracers: [Shimmering Bracers]
Gloves: [Aboriginal Gloves]
Belt: [Apothecary's Waistband]
Legs: [Thornweaver Leggings]
Feet: [Red Woolen Boots]
Staff [Staff of the Redeemer]

kdq1x5.jpg

Color the hair white to make it look better, but i didnt have time / nor money on horde side to do so.

I tryed to make it pink with a white'ish thing to it, but I wouldnt be able to do so, and at the same time make it look good. So i went another way and made it white with a red/pink/purple'ish to it, I hope you like it..

Head: [Junior Technician 3rd Grade Goggles]
Shoulders: [Tattered Dreadmist Mantle]
Chest: [Buccaneer's Vest]
Tabard: None
Shirt: [Pink Mageweave Shirt]
Bracers: [Shimmering Bracers]
Gloves: [Aboriginal Gloves]
Belt: [Apothecary's Waistband]
Legs: [Thornweaver Leggings]
Feet: [Red Woolen Boots]
Staff [Staff of the Redeemer]

kdq1x5.jpg

Color the hair white to make it look better, but i didnt have time / nor money on horde side to do so.

Sooooo pretty! Thanks alot :D :D I like it very much, respect in every form possible to you!! Very cool :)

Double post: ive recently made a 14 mage he is BiS except for AGM,i would really like a nice Transmog ik you have done this for me before Mìrror @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft With tattered Dreadmist hood(cant use on both resto and mirror at the same time :p)
What's your class? Mage
What's your race?Worgen
Any specific color you'd like? i really want a bold Lighter Color maybe white or Blue or even full blown Red, idc just want to look smexy xD
TCG-loot tabards?not on my mage no D:
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char?Alliance 85 mage Glaciate @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft And a hunter but no one cares about my hunt lol. anyways hope you come up with something great :p

anyone know of a cloth chest piece that doesnt show?

Barbaric Linen Vest - Item - World of Warcraft
Ancestral Tunic - Item - World of Warcraft
Red Linen Vest - Item - World of Warcraft
Blue Linen Vest - Item - World of Warcraft
Foreman Vest - Item - World of Warcraft

And those are just ones that you can equip on a level 10.

Double post: ive recently made a 14 mage he is BiS except for AGM,i would really like a nice Transmog ik you have done this for me before Mìrror @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft With tattered Dreadmist hood(cant use on both resto and mirror at the same time :p)
What's your class? Mage
What's your race?Worgen
Any specific color you'd like? i really want a bold Lighter Color maybe white or Blue or even full blown Red, idc just want to look smexy xD
TCG-loot tabards?not on my mage no D:
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char?Alliance 85 mage Glaciate @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft And a hunter but no one cares about my hunt lol. anyways hope you come up with something great :p

I'll try to come up with 1 :)

Only item i want to transmog is my shammys shield, know any decent looking ones? :p they all look as crap as each other from what i've found..

What's your class?
What's your race?
Any specific color you'd like?
TCG-loot tabards?
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items)
An armory link, with the gear you need transmogged.. SO i can see if you use cloth boots, leather hands, mail bracers etc

Warrior
Night Elf
Whatever can be found, probably something that will do with BoA gear as they can't be sent anymore.
No TCG loot available
Got an 85 Alliance warrior that can do most quests. (done some already)
Tflex @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft (working on leggings so don't mind the ones I have there now, he is still under construction :p)

Thanks for your time :) Interested in what you can do with him, I got no inspiration for a warrior set at the moment hence why I post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread