Making a Return

Zatox

OG
Okay, for whatever reason, I want to play 19s again. So lets get to business.

What is the bracket lacking at the moment(besides balance)? I have experience with all classes.

Twinks I have played: Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Mage, Priest, Druid.

Oh, I'm US and ill be on alliance.

With that being said, any respectable twinkling guilds need a recruit? Ill be getting all my items and looms(Agm included) before I move, but will need help on the server with enchants as my server no longer has players with the needed enchants.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

@
Plsdontkillme said:
To be serious, i never saw a resto shaman in 19 bracket, never.

But that's probably because they're bad, really bad.

Indeed that is why. Probably going to roll a warrior or possibly an enhancement shaman because I have an addiction to shamans.

Kahr said:
With that being said, any respectable twinkling guilds need a recruit? Ill be getting all my items and looms(Agm included) before I move, but will need help on the server with enchants as my server no longer has players with the needed enchants.

Everyone is bad. 99% of people you will see, started 19s in wotlk or cata, and therefore don't know how to perform the mere basics. Best bet is to a) roll solo for a while b) get your old guildies on.

Mochabad said:
Everyone is bad. 99% of people you will see, started 19s in wotlk or cata, and therefore don't know how to perform the mere basics. Best bet is to a) roll solo for a while b) get your old guildies on.

Only reason I'm even considering coming back is due to wanting a group to Q with or wargames.

Mochabad said:

rofl mocha 99% of 19s are bads including you. before i switched to 24s i played 19s and you were one of the worst rogues ever you spent most of the time in midfield failing to kill players and spent a good amount of time rezzing in the gy and you call everyone else bad rofl. p sure the only competent 19s player is me

mocha said:
also sorry mods for circumventing my ban but i felt i just had to point out mochabad hypocricy

Well take it to the PMs cause I don't want my thread locked.

Nakedplumber said:
Also priests but they are underpowered

WHAT?? Priest might be the most OP class in the bracket atm when used right by far.

mocha said:
rofl mocha 99% of 19s are bads including you. before i switched to 24s i played 19s and you were one of the worst rogues ever you spent most of the time in midfield failing to kill players and spent a good amount of time rezzing in the gy and you call everyone else bad rofl. p sure the only competent 19s player is me

There's a ridiculous amount of people that would not be able to come back and make a huge impact or will be Popping agm with 1hp on Ataxx status. Just because people started playing in vanilla doesn't mean their the greatest until they come back and prove themselves

P.S - I did play for a good amount in vanilla

Idk how playing 19s since vanilla makes you better. Iv been playing since vanilla and i know alot of people who started after me and are much much better. I really don't even consider myself good but just because youv been playing long doesnt mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread