Major spotlight being shined on Bramble king staff, featured on Achvaldor's

Yeah, I mean. There are some cool changes. The buff to survival is kind of comical as far as 20's go. They removed a lot of level 20 pvp talents and replaced them with higher level pvp talents. There are some changes / additions for level 20s, but they're few and far between.

I don't dispute that the ilvl 49 artifact needs to be nerfed. I have it on my Resto Druid, and it feels great to own it - but yeah, across the board it reduces competitiveness.

But at least the number of people with ilvl 49 is pretty limited.
Are you guys with the Ilvl 49s able to put +7 relics in instead? Just wondering

Are you guys with the Ilvl 49s able to put +7 relics in instead? Just wondering

I wouldn't see any reason why not. Relics can always replace other relics.

If what you're getting at is whether claiming that there's no way to self-nerf the power on an artifact weapon is legitimate or not... I'd go with it not being legitimate.

It seems to me that we all kind of go through some different opinions about what other classes bring to the table as far as being overpowered, under buffs, know what I mean? It’s bound to happen that people feel differently about this stuff in their own personal thoughts and it’s hard to get away from those thoughts. I truly believe pally healers at our level are very much overpowered in every way. So on and so on.

What do you guys think the outcome of 10 duels between goohd and sallya would be?

It seems to me that we all kind of go through some different opinions about what other classes bring to the table as far as being overpowered, under buffs, know what I mean? It’s bound to happen that people feel differently about this stuff in their own personal thoughts and it’s hard to get away from those thoughts. I truly believe pally healers at our level are very much overpowered in every way. So on and so on.

What do you guys think the outcome of 10 duels between goohd and sallya would be?
@Goohd would win every time

Users who are viewing this thread