Major spotlight being shined on Bramble king staff, featured on Achvaldor's

I don't dispute that the ilvl 49 artifact needs to be nerfed. I have it on my Resto Druid, and it feels great to own it - but yeah, across the board it reduces competitiveness.

But at least the number of people with ilvl 49 is pretty limited.

I'd love for ALL GF'd items to be normalized
>looks at shaman's helm and neck
yeah... it's *sniffs* fine!
I'll be ok without... yeah :haHAA:

Idk, bracket is gunna be interesting anyways with the upcoming 9.1 changes so it might help some classes not feel like they need higher ilevel shit.

ban all hunters

I'd love for ALL GF'd items to be normalized
>looks at shaman's helm and neck
yeah... it's *sniffs* fine!
I'll be ok without... yeah :haHAA:

Idk, bracket is gunna be interesting anyways with the upcoming 9.1 changes so it might help some classes not feel like they need higher ilevel shit.

ban all hunters
what changes are coming in 9.1 thatll make it more interesting and for classes to rely less on gear? i mean off the top of my head survival is getting a buff and balance druids have had their main damage dealer completely removed from the game. i don't think i;m reading out of date patch notes either so i'm genuinely curious why you are so hopeful

They haven’t nerfed crusader and it’s been how many years? Everyone was calling for it and nothing, if I’m correct. Nerfs to gear seem very rare unlike different classes from time-to-time.

Crusader didn't really demonstrate a problem until the era of Rend Warrior. That was when it became really problematic.

Before then, it was pretty much a tier list of Hunters > all other DPS. Crusader wasn't considered overpowered until warrior / ret started getting buffs and becoming strong options.

I wish we could see what the range of damage output the crusader had when warriors/rets buff happened vs what this staff does. Two different time eras but I’m sure it can be figured out.

I wish we could see what the range of damage output the crusader had when warriors/rets buff happened vs what this staff does. Two different time eras but I’m sure it can be figured out.

Rend Warrior was stronger with crusader than this staff is right now, based on my experiences in wargames now and then.

But other than during that expansion, I think the staff is stronger than crusader has been.

Rend warrior? what xpac was this? I remember rend being crazy strong in legion but enchants didn't work in bgs for that. Wod? didn't play it that much so idk

Rend warrior? what xpac was this? I remember rend being crazy strong in legion but enchants didn't work in bgs for that. Wod? didn't play it that much so idk
wotlk with entis and then again in wod stands out as rend parties.

maybe he means when that mob in dragonblight that dropped a grey weapon that when equipped, would cause your rend to do incredible damage

Ah I see, I only played up to ulduar in wotlk and came back late cata. Also he said wargames and I was pretty sure that feature was not around until wod hence my confusion.

Kill command and raptor strike are getting a 15% buff.
There is obviously a reason they feel it needs it and I would like to know what it is.

my first thought was that it would even the playing field against the ilvl49 hunters and then I realized they get the buff to.
Fml.

as much as I'd love to look through all the notes at this very moment, I'll just link em here as I'm busy with work and they updated them yesterday.
https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/936527-910-chains-of-domination-full-ptr-notes/
yeah but you said its going to make things better and not require higher level items, i just wanted to know at least ONE single reason for why you think that because even in what you link, im failing to see what the fuck you are on about

personally i dont think survival buffs, lock and balance nerfs are good for the bracket unless you are a survival hunter

yeah but you said its going to make things better and not require higher level items

bracket is gunna be interesting anyways with the upcoming 9.1 changes so it might help some classes not feel like they need higher ilevel shit.

I'm just hopeful, man. Sorry I didn't memorize all the changes that are going to effect 20s as nothing is set in stone yet. These are simply ptr changes that could get scrapped or changed tomorrow.

That's all I'm "on about" :FrogeConcern:

I'm just hopeful, man. Sorry I didn't memorize all the changes that are going to effect 20s as nothing is set in stone yet. These are simply ptr changes that could get scrapped or changed tomorrow.

That's all I'm "on about" :FrogeConcern:
i wasn't asking you to memorize all the changes, i just wanted literally one reason for why you had hope in 9.1 based on the changes you spoke about, i want my fill of copium

Users who are viewing this thread