Mains?

2455 already beat 2389. Not sure what you two blithering buffoons are blabbering about. xD

Edit: Maybe it's just the language barrier but I feel like I'm missing something here.

Last edited:
Lol bern aka peteraerts aka mtvriffraff aka raffreezy aka mkeezy carried my ass to 2k in one night. pc nerdz

Early MoP I flew to VP Vendors . . it reqs the ValorPoints AND reputation to buy the gear, so I have not PvEd in MoP as of yet, I try to arena & RBG cap on my main most weeks though.

Early MoP I flew to VP Vendors . . it reqs the ValorPoints AND reputation to buy the gear, so I have not PvEd in MoP as of yet, I try to arena & RBG cap on my main most weeks though.

I'm in pretty much the same boat, I'm using 2 tanking trinkets thanks to awful luck, greed rolls, and dominance offensive trinkets costing 1750 JP, something I really don't think adds up to a 458-463 ilvl trinket...

I've never played any rated arenas at max lvl, except a few in WotLK on mage, was BiS PvE geared though. After WotLK I lost interest in endgame pvp/pve...

I like the idiit tink on some "real truth about twink" thread that said I thought too highly of myself and was just average. idiit new tinks. WGYPH OE NA CMN #1

Can't stop. Won't stop

Users who are viewing this thread