Mains?

1570 s1-s11, 1740 s12 kfc pre nerf

Well maybe you just didn't play enough to get high rated; a lot of it comes from experience and wanting to push yourself to the brink.

I heard a lot of people said this, despite my ~ 15k arena games I still haven't got 1750 achiv :(((

Well hey man, don't get discouraged. That's the biggest mistake that any arena journeyman can make. Keep practicing with good people and pick up with what they do. Stay confident but don't get too cocky. Most people will lose before the arena match has even started. Own the voice in your head.

Well hey man, don't get discouraged. That's the biggest mistake that any arena journeyman can make. Keep practicing with good people and pick up with what they do. Stay confident but don't get too cocky. Most people will lose before the arena match has even started. Own the voice in your head.
thx u are very wise <3

thx u are very wise <3

Hey, anytime man! And I get that a lot from my family and my old colleagues; my dad goes "Son, I don't know where you got that noggin a yours, because you sure as hell didn't get it from me or your mother!" xD.

Hey, anytime man! And I get that a lot from my family and my old colleagues; my dad goes "Son, I don't know where you got that noggin a yours, because you sure as hell didn't get it from me or your mother!" xD.

You got it from me.

star-wars-meme-darth-vader-i-just-met-you-crazy-father-join-me.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread