Mage

Not really, arcane mage with scaling can put out really nice damage, frost is ofc for control with less damage and you play fire if you're just a god

Cc that everyone loves to break
also water elemental freeze seems to miss a hell of a lot
Not much fun anymore imho

summon water ele after u enter a bg/arena or it won't scale

Arcane mages ain't great to be honest gettin 813 crits with 4 stacks isn't even worth running it, just one button spamming hoping to get a high number that isnt going to come and frosts down fall is just that freeze is always missing regardless of that it has just low ish damage and a lot of control and utility to your team / side

Bad Mages reroll another class.

Good Mages play it because they like it, but are less effective than other classes.

Great Mages are unstoppable forces of doom, that make every healer within 60 yards cringe in fear.

F2P Glad has spoken.

You're too kind. But I'd like to remind you that's just your opinion. There aren't any F2P arena titles, or I'd try for it.

Still, I want you to know that I appreciate your support.

Because, like anyone else on these forums, it's just an opinion that anyone can either choose to ignore (or comment about :) ).

You're too kind. But I'd like to remind you that's just your opinion. There aren't any F2P arena titles, or I'd try for it.

Still, I want you to know that I appreciate your support.

Because, like anyone else on these forums, it's just an opinion that anyone can either choose to ignore (or comment about :) ).

TiL: Everybody has opinions.

Thank you sensei.

Bad Mages reroll another class.

Good Mages play it because they like it, but are less effective than other classes.

Great Mages are unstoppable forces of doom, that make every healer within 60 yards cringe in fear.

arcane is the best of them all imo but be honest with yourself, no one is cringing over a 6 second cs and a poly that gets broken or trink'd right away

play what you enjoy ofc but no one is scared of mages atm lmao

arcane is the best of them all imo but be honest with yourself, no one is cringing over a 6 second cs and a poly that gets broken or trink'd right away

Wizkid scares me shitless when I play against his mage.

I honestly really enjoy fire mage, Prongs is my little baby.

Mage is super fun when you get the mindset of being a killing machine out of the way, its more of a "no one is doing anything if i can stop it" kinda class, I love it :D!!!

they fcking ruined mages

arcane has to stand still to do damage

frost has no dmg

fire just lolz

the cc is still there but is it worth it?

they fcking ruined mages

arcane has to stand still to do damage

frost has no dmg

fire just lolz

the cc is still there but is it worth it?

I agree in the sense that their battleground power has been reduced. Because it's not easy to turret damage / get around waves of DPS to interrupt healers. Still, good mages would probably be on most teams' roster (if there were competitive 10v10's still around).

But in arenas, they're fairly badass. They just have to be paired with the right DPS. Arms/Mage/Healer where the healer isn't being DoT'd comes to mind as a monstrous mage comp.

That's right, but as you said it's forcing a trinket.
Counter Spell, Poly, Nova (or two), blink, blazing speed, a whole lot of fancy stuffs :)

Users who are viewing this thread