Mage/Priest 2v2 wargames

redpesto said:
just jump off my dick and stop commenting everything im involved in.

difference between u and me is i dont ss wins. 2 screenshot wins is still lower than 5 not screenshot wins.

Strange, because I count 24 screen-shots total. Plus 12 from Ryrith where I'm in. That makes about 36, not even 1/10000 of what you have.

And no, I'm not jumping on your dick. Your presence is irrelevant to me. I left my comment saying he could've done better with a better priest, and you jumped in all butthurt. You're the rushy one here, brosephine.

And I hope that you're not talking about Detour Private 19 with Mage+Priest vs BALANCE druid (yes, balance 3.3.5a) and Assasination rogue? Because losing to such combo with such setup is the most embarassing thing in WoW twink 19 history. And you're part of history now.

Sputnick said:
Strange, because I count 24 screen-shots total. Plus 12 from Ryrith where I'm in. That makes about 36, not even 1/10000 of what you have.

And no, I'm not jumping on your dick. Your presence is irrelevant to me. I left my comment saying he could've done better with a better priest, and you jumped in all butthurt. You're the rushy one here, brosephine.

And I hope that you're not talking about Detour Private 19 with Mage+Priest vs BALANCE druid (yes, balance 3.3.5a) and Assasination rogue? Because losing to such combo with such setup is the most embarassing thing in WoW twink 19 history. And you're part of history now.

Redpesto is better then you! :)

Sputnick said:

you and ryrith are playing with communication and group queueing. i always just queued by solo and met randoms to play with, sorry but if you want to brag about wins then try making it actual fair games first. also, we didn't lose, we left after killing ryrith and you count that as win cos we didn't bother 2v1ing you. but w/e, just leave this thread already, im pretty sure i'd rather count the amount of birds on the galapos islands than listening to your endless shit

Bragh said:
: /

Hate to see where I loose a game... Was on tha way to go LoS but nooo had to chase mage while priest is poly'd Sooooooo clever!

Anyways! Was really fun! We played Mage/Druid vs same combo, was very, well what to say, even matches bout 50/50 wins loss, epic fun! But didnt excpect to be recorded :O I'd put my hotpants on then!

Yeah you're right maybe i should have warned that i was recording, woulda been much sexier with those pants. I just thought the turning point in that particular arena was pretty intense so i picked that clip. The arena's in wich i die from the 5 combo point burst all had an anti-climax. Anyway I jsut wanted to get people excited for arena so I figured this was the best way to achieve that.

Props to everyone participating - y'all keeping 2v2 alive!

redpesto said:
you and ryrith are playing with communication and group queueing. i always just queued by solo and met randoms to play with, sorry but if you want to brag about wins then try making it actual fair games first. also, we didn't lose, we left after killing ryrith and you count that as win cos we didn't bother 2v1ing you. but w/e, just leave this thread already, im pretty sure i'd rather count the amount of birds on the galapos islands than listening to your endless shit

Not at the time, we weren't you moggle. It was fair games without any communication at the time (only later on his movies). AND - you lost. Fair and square, simple and effectively.

And why should I leave this thread? I made a comment about Cusion's movie, not about you. Told him he would make a better movie with a better partner. If you're butthurt it's your problem, moggleicious.

And you don't need to listen to my endless shit, you need to view my endless screen-shots where I SHIT "IN" YOUR DICK.

Bragh said:
Redpesto is better then you! :)

Bragh, u be bad mod bad example losing u be bad with pink trousers of the monkey.

Muqmuq said:
Yeah you're right maybe i should have warned that i was recording, woulda been much sexier with those pants. I just thought the turning point in that particular arena was pretty intense so i picked that clip. The arena's in wich i die from the 5 combo point burst all had an anti-climax. Anyway I jsut wanted to get people excited for arena so I figured this was the best way to achieve that.

It was alot of fun to play arena again, didnt know you were recording either :eek:

Yeah the druid / mage games were kinda silly :p

/Snared

i dont like mod telling people are bad.

i dont like oompesto not goin oom.

i dont like who hate on galapos birds.

i dont like sputnickkidcrew.

i do like quinponeshot wit skillbolt.

i do like restolock lose to random.

I DO LIKE LIFE!<3<3<3

Muqmuq said:

Yeh it's actually true, cause most games, it looks like you guys are in full control, and then bam "I" go attackmode with the stacked combos, and the picture is changed! But if possible, I'd like to see some Druid/Mage vs Priest/Mage recordings, balance it out to like 2 wins each side, cause it can be fun to see what exactly decides the games.

We had the theory, of failed sheeps = game :p

But you won't know until you see it on screen!

y'all should sit the fuck down and join hamcake land when it arrives and let rating and score speak for your epeen

patch 3.3.5 though

Turtlezyo said:
y'all should sit the fuck down and join hamcake land when it arrives and let rating and score speak for your epeen

patch 3.3.5 though

Detour Private was dominated and had the best players from both US and EU. It will just be a Déjà vu.

numba1.png

Players:

- [Druid] Sputnick

- [Warlock] Bahati (Mamey)

- [Alternate-Warlock] Zenosbaby (Zenocide)

- [Rogue] Ryrith (Kalle)

- [Alternate-Rogue] Wapstur

- [Shaman] Requiem (This one wants to keep anonymous)

Edit:

Antísocial said:
i dont like sputnickkidcrew.

I'm a 20 years old kid, and I have a badass WoW crew.

Sputnick said:

yes i think u r a very skilled player but i dont like the person u. i would be happy if i played with the best players in eu, my world of warcraft twink dream is 2 play arena with ryrith or defend warsong flag with mamey fc. One day this dream maybe come tru and dats the day i reach world of warcraft game skillcap. we will be the star crew of all time in world of warcraft history.

Antísocial said:
yes i think u r a very skilled player but i dont like the person u. i would be happy if i played with the best players in eu, my world of warcraft twink dream is 2 play arena with ryrith or defend warsong flag with mamey fc. One day this dream maybe come tru and dats the day i reach world of warcraft game skillcap. we will be the star crew of all time in world of warcraft history.

Thank you, but I can't please everyone. I'm an hypocrite nontheless.

Some of the best players retired long time ago, and the shadows from the past are just that, shadows of the past. Crippled old men. Expired milk in the fridge.

Sputnick said:
Detour Private was dominated and had the best players from both US and EU. It will just be a Déjà vu.

numba1.png

Players:

- [Druid] Sputnick

- [Warlock] Bahati (Mamey)

- [Alternate-Warlock] Zenosbabe (Zenocide)

- [Rogue] Ryrith (Kalle)

- [Alternate-Rogue] Wapstur

- [Shaman] Requiem (This one wants to keep anonymous)

Edit:

Thats a bloody lie, no Bragh, No Resisted, No ovation etc.. best players my ass.... calm down on ego now. Thought u were joking earlier on, but starting to doubt it, BORAT!

We're simply not playing 19 much, cause it's low skillcap (imo)

can u people start putting best nineteeners in cus u know ur just playing 19 right

also last i heard a-t is the only private server with both region top players on it, like to c the priest with the peen break 2k on it

Bragh said:
Thats a bloody lie, no Bragh, No Resisted, No ovation etc.. best players my ass.... calm down on ego now. Thought u were joking earlier on, but starting to doubt it, BORAT!

We're simply not playing 19 much, cause it's low skillcap (imo)

If Resisted is Stasis (mage) and Ovasion is Hutchinson (Rogue, but playing shaman) I have no doubt they are great players. But I've played agains't them enough times to actually say that old stars are today's "average Joe". They can always make their awesome comeback @ Hamcake Land and prove to everyone that old stars die hard!

And it's not about ego, it's about healthy epeen. But not the bad epeen.

People have to spice things up or there's no interest. Just like Detour and all the "Europe vs US" thing.

I don't mind being the "bad lamb" if atleast I can get some interest from people.

Edit: And you would be surprised if you knew who Requiem is. It's actually someone who played with you back @ AYGAT, just different name.

Vqqlol said:
can u people start putting best nineteeners in cus u know ur just playing 19 right

also last i heard a-t is the only private server with both region top players on it, like to c the priest with the peen break 2k on it

The best active players at the time all played on Detour 19. From all regions.

Sputnick said:
The active level nineteen players at the time all played on Detour 19. From all regions. However the best players in the world, both EU and US, such as velsus, nada, hr, dignitas, khuna, fakeyou etc all played on AT

fix for u m8

Vqqlol said:
fix for u m8

Non of them are even average compared to the people from Detour.

Users who are viewing this thread